Is she worth all this pain?

But I just can't give up like that...I'm currently talking to her friend tris and she's going to talk to Abby about all this...then maybe Abby will wake up and realize that I'm the right one for her...if that doesnt work, then I'll try my best to get over her and move on. I promise. But not until I go through with this. But as I say, I will always love her....

When I said forcing her, I mean what you're trying to do. Some people just do not love a specific other. I have several guy friends that love me too (not as bad as you though) but I just don't like them like that. I love them tons as guy friends but would never consider them as a boyfriend. I'm thinking maybe she is like that. If so, you can trust me, cause I'm a girl too, so I know what it's like. You think she might feel that kind of feeling towards you?

I hope it works out the best for you and abby!
If not, we are all here to help you out through this tough time! *hugs*

[LP]GotLinkinPark? said:
When I said forcing her, I mean what you're trying to do. Some people just do not love a specific other. I have several guy friends that love me too (not as bad as you though) but I just don't like them like that. I love them tons as guy friends but would never consider them as a boyfriend. I'm thinking maybe she is like that. If so, you can trust me, cause I'm a girl too, so I know what it's like. You think she might feel that kind of feeling towards you?
She says that she only loves me like a brother....but I just want to see if she really loves me more than that

<~DarkShadow~> said:
She says that she only loves me like a brother....but I just want to see if she really loves me more than that

good point darkshadow.

i would od the samething is someone liked me as a sister....if a guy said that then i would go crazy.........but i have a boyfriend.but i would do the samething......so good luck with that darkshadow.

*hug darkshadow for good luck*

I know you probably don't like being "loved like a brother." But, it's just a feeling that us girls have towards certain guys. It's really strange. Like you love them soooo much, but yet, you do not love them as anything but a friend. This really sounds like what Abby feels towards you. The thing for you is, can you accept that she only loves you "as a brother?"

I dont think he can. At least from the looks of it. I think that the only treatment for you Bradley is time. You need time away from her. You need time to find other people. You dont want to move on because you are scared to death. Time will heal you. It all comes down to time. Time. Time. Yay I can type time in less than 1 second. Time time time time time time. Time sure flies by doesnt it? /drunkeness. But seriously bro, you need to give it all some "time". If you dont and you do something rash, you may get into trouble again.

Yeah. The best way to get over Abby (not really over her, but.....less-obsessed) is to spend time away from her. Try to to concentrate on her. Do SOMETHING to occupy you besides Abby.

Oh. My boyfriend last year got me to play this game runescape on the internet. It was pretty addictive too. I only did it because he was never on aim so I never talked to him. Then I got better than him and he got pissed.........Never go out with someone that you're better than them (if your a girl)..........

Because he is all moody and stuff all the time. I don't go out with him anymore, but we're still friends. He is like more emotional than me. If you say one bad thing to him he gets pissed or sad or cries..........even though he makes fun of people 24/7.

Back