Is she worth all this pain?

<~DarkShadow~> said:
I can't stop thinking about her...I made this for her....(in attatchment)

*cries*

oh wow ds tht is kewl...........

i hope things work out ..................

don't ever stop thinking about the one you love the most

You said you couldnt forget her. I corrected you by saying you wont. Theres a difference and that basically tells everyone trying to help you that you dont want to move on. All you want is to go out with Abby and theres nothing we can do to change her mind.

One reason Abby may not won't to go out with you is that she doesn't want to get too serious. You're both young. She probably thinks that if she went out with you, then you would be waaay to serious in your relationship. 14 year olds don't really need to be like that.

Ugh...I don't know....You're all making good suggestions and good points, it's just that I guess I'm blind to the fact that she doesn't love me...kinda like she's blind to the fact that I love her...

[LP]GotLinkinPark? said:
One reason Abby may not won't to go out with you is that she doesn't want to get too serious. You're both young. She probably thinks that if she went out with you, then you would be waaay to serious in your relationship. 14 year olds don't really need to be like that.

Exactly what I meant.

And dont buy the star.

When I was 14, I never thought about serious relationships or even using the word "love for a guy. It's scary at that age lol. I don't even wanna commit to a serious relationship now :) I'm still young and so is she :p
Maybe when you're both older, things may be different. Who knows. But right now, think of other priorities other than Abby *Don't say you can't, you absolutly can!*:) Stop getting depressed over it!

<~DarkShadow~> said:
Ugh...I don't know....You're all making good suggestions and good points, it's just that I guess I'm blind to the fact that she doesn't love me...kinda like she's blind to the fact that I love her...
I thought you made it clear how much you love her?

<~DarkShadow~> said:
I'm not sure, but I really want to do this.

oh beautiful ds .....not to be rude

its just your blinded by love...

but here is a sone that might help to win her over.

howie day(aritst)

collide.(song)

<~DarkShadow~> said:
um...what kind of music is it? if its country..then no...lol

you know i don't know but i'm not a big fan of his music...

i think soft rock. but its relaly good. the only song i like by him

Back