Is she worth all this pain?

Yeah. I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother. At least you know she's gone to a better place. Sorry if this is a bad question, just curious, why did she pass away?

I'm glad to hear you're kinda ready to get over Abby (I hope). She's shown you what she thinks of you, and it's hard and harsh, but it got the message across right? Good luck for everything dude. Hope it all works out for you soon. A much better girl may come along when you least expect it :) I'm such an optimist lol :) But seriously, if Abbys not the one, there are other girls who'll want you and accept you for who you are and what you do :) You probably don't know it NOW, but it will ^.^ *Corny as hell eh*.

so darkshadow

how re things with abby?

if things aren't good sorry if i brought her up...

hey i think thats a really sweet story but hey just try to move on there are ALOT i MEAN alot of people in this world and im shure that there is someone out there for you besides abby...i know that this is really easy to say, but it just takes time

cecilia said:
hey i think thats a really sweet story but hey just try to move on there are ALOT i MEAN alot of people in this world and im shure that there is someone out there for you besides abby...i know that this is really easy to say, but it just takes time

BACK THE HELL OF BY TELLING HIM TO MOVE ON DAMN IT......AND U DON'T IF KNOW HIM *GLARING*

Becky!!
Stop copying my intimidating job. I want to scare them off. lol, but I think she has every right to tell Bradley the truth. If he doesnt know it, then no one will be able to help him if he needs it.

I miss being friends with abby....I realize that i took our friendship for granted and didnt realize what a great thing it was...as much as I love her and want her to love me, I just think that without her even being my friend, there is no point in living.

err k according to ur profile ur 14, so u still have ur whole life ahead of u
dont let **** like this ruin the rest of ur life, or take the rest of ur life for that matter. its just not worth it, ull find someone else eventually

Back