Is she worth all this pain?

Treeves said:
Why are you so protivitive of him?

Besides whats the point of being with someone who dosent love you?

because i care about his feeling and is passion for abby.

and i like him as areally good friend.

so yes i will protect him with every bit of will power i have

lpp said:
because i care about his feeling and is passion for abby.

and i like him as areally good friend.

so yes i will protect him with every bit of will power i have
The whole point is for him to get over Abby. She brings him pain, so we're trying to help him. He boths want to give her up and wants to be with her at the same time........I don't think you've been here long enough to "know" him that well. None of us actually know him in real life, so I can't say I know what he feels. It's not going to get him anywhere to love Abby and then feel the pain of her rejection.

[LP]GotLinkinPark? said:
The whole point is for him to get over Abby. She brings him pain, so we're trying to help him. He boths want to give her up and wants to be with her at the same time........I don't think you've been here long enough to "know" him that well. None of us actually know him in real life, so I can't say I know what he feels. It's not going to get him anywhere to love Abby and then feel the pain of her rejection.

i know what he feels ..is because when i was in the 5th grade i have b/f who lived in shelters but never told me and then one day he didn't come to school and i wonder what had happend to him and now i feel like i'm cheating on wally...my b/f from when i was a grade below him....but still i feel guilty about dating other people because i still feel like we are together still

I'm sorry about your situation, lpp, but that is nothing like what I'm going through...

My friends Tris and Chels are going to talk to Abby today at school and hopefully get this all to work out. If they can convince Abby to go out with me, then this whole thing will have turned around and I'll be the happiest man alive....yet if something goes wrong, I'll feel like ****....but that's when I'll realize how ridiculous this all is...then I'll use all my strength and will to try and get over her....it all depends on two conversations today....

=/

Here is a convo about it with abby...but do NOT IM her....

Strawberrypickn3 (8:43:46 PM): i do see that you love me its just that i dont love you back
Brizzad413 (8:44:02 PM): I know that...but I just dont understand why
Brizzad413 (8:44:17 PM): I mean...I would do anything for you...I would be there by your side when you needed me
Strawberrypickn3 (8:44:26 PM): i have told you that over and over again
Strawberrypickn3 (8:44:43 PM): why i dont
Brizzad413 (8:44:53 PM): It just doesnt sink in....
Brizzad413 (8:45:07 PM): is it because people think im a freak? or that im not "hott"?
Strawberrypickn3 (8:45:13 PM): so just stop you should stick with the plan and stay away from me for a while
Strawberrypickn3 (8:45:18 PM): bye
Brizzad413 (8:45:25 PM): wait...
Strawberrypickn3 (8:45:29 PM): no bye
Brizzad413 (8:45:39 PM): abby....please dont do this to me...
Strawberrypickn3 (8:45:49 PM): im not doing anything go
Brizzad413 (8:45:56 PM): you're making me cry...
Strawberrypickn3 (8:46:13 PM): im sry about that but you just dont understand
Brizzad413 (8:46:28 PM): well try to help me understand
Previous message was not received by Strawberrypickn3 because of error (8:46:28 PM): User Strawberrypickn3 is not available.
****she blocked that screen name of mine****
darkshadow11812: cant you try to help me understand? I'm sorry if I'm being annoying...i just want to fix this....
darkshadow11812: do you even like me as a friend?
Strawberrypickn3: not if you are gonna act like this i dont like you like you like me so stop pushing you should stay away and meand yourself
darkshadow11812: so we're not friends? im getting confused
Previous message was not received by Strawberrypickn3 because of error: User Strawberrypickn3 is not available.
****she blocked another one of my screen names****

Thought that might help you understand a little better....

That was cold........Like I thought before, she just doesn't want to be that way with you. You gotta get over her, for your own sake. I want you to live a happy life without worrying with things like this. Belive me, you can get along without Abby.

Ok...I talked to one of my best friends, who happens to be abby's best friend. She told me a lot of ****....she said that I'm starting to scare abby....but we don't need to get into that.

But I'll start trying to get over her....I promise. It'll just take a long ass time. But I'm ready for you guys to help.

ds stick to ur plan of leaving her alone....one day she will need u (hopefully soon) u said he was a ass right???? well if they breakup (without u being anywhere near the scene) then she will realise that he was a ass and u really wanted 2 be there for her

try to avoid abby in all situations...i know it sounds hard but then without seeing you or hearing how u r she will start to realise how much pain she caused u....

She already broke up with him. But she told me, well her best friend told me, that she would never like me that way and that she only likes me as a friend. And this is really weird, but she said that Abby gets scared when I start looking at her...I'm just admiring her beauty....but I shall respect abby's feelings...ugh I really dont want to do this...but now even Abby thinks i should.....

I feel like ****.

Back