Jojo's gallery

crazy robster said:
Awww... my beloved!!! You know how much I enjoyed working on your sigs... well... actually I enjoy making anything for you but when it comes to Rob, you know, I won't repeat myself...;) Thanks so much for everything my sweet, although I know thanks is not enough... never is...*hugs*

Jade my dear, I downloaded a Gothic font so I made the avy anew...I think this version s better...
212d2e65.png
OMG i love it *hugs u* one problem.. sorry i forgot to add i wnated a pic in it <_>

cb76ed1bd57a4d8004c7592b7181ebfb.jpg

sexy..

crazy robster said:
Okidokie Jade dear! I'll do it! But first lemme show you two wonderful Rob sigs I made for my beloved sister... Put much work on both of them but...ANYTHING for my sister!!

d89250e2.png

78c10980.png

Special Rob siggys with Rob's signature on them for my special sister! *hugs*
I love alot.. so blue! hehe

Hehe... Jadie dear, it's no problem, everything can be fixed! You want Chaz's face in the avy? You'll get it!!! Here you go:

3a070dcd.png

Better? :D

Jeez, thanks for the comment buddy! :)

crazy robster said:
Hehe... Jadie dear, it's no problem, everything can be fixed! You want Chaz's face in the avy? You'll get it!!! Here you go:

3a070dcd.png

Better? :D

Jeez, thanks for the comment buddy! :)

*drool badly* i love you haha *crush hugs you* remind you to find the best Rob picture about and post it here as a thanks.

5858c5ac08beacd7e95c466fbd37fa27.jpg

Thanks ^_^

Awwww, how nice of you to say that!!! (Drooling over Rob I mean) BONUS POINTS for that!!! (I would rep you but I can't yet, I have to spread some around first :() Yeah....how can anyone resist that tall, dark, toned.... well, yeah you know what I mean, it's too hot in here already, don't make me say things that can make my situation worse! LOL ;) You're welcome anyway and if you ever want another Chaz sig or anything... tell Jojo!!! :D

crazy robster said:
Awwww, how nice of you to say that!!! (Drooling over Rob I mean) BONUS POINTS for that!!! (I would rep you but I can't yet, I have to spread some around first :() Yeah....how can anyone resist that tall, dark, toned.... well, yeah you know what I mean, it's too hot in here already, don't make me say things that can make my situation worse! LOL ;) You're welcome anyway and if you ever want another Chaz sig or anything... tell Jojo!!! :D

LOL i will admit.. when i met him he was a very nice guy.

And im going to type thsi one.

He is super cute with glasses. i love men in specs.

Thankies.. Chazzy.. oh sex god ha

You met Rob??? That makes me super extra jealous now...honest....:( I don't stand a chance in hell... Anyway, I'll learn to live with that... Hey, here's my new sig... These drumsticks are the actual drumsticks Rob used during a concert, ask my sister which concert that was, I don't remember, but she was kind enough to send me pictures of these drumsticks and I used them! Thanks sis! ;)

29b6c99b.png

crazy robster said:
You met Rob??? That makes me super extra jealous now...honest....:( I don't stand a chance in hell... Anyway, I'll learn to live with that... Hey, here's my new sig... These drumsticks are the actual drumsticks Rob used during a concert, ask my sister which concert that was, I don't remember, but she was kind enough to send me pictures of these drumsticks and I used them! Thanks sis! ;)

29b6c99b.png
OMG lucky..

I have Brads guitar pic hehe

Oh lol the LPU comes in handy in that way

I love it, the sig i mean

Hey sis, OMG LOVE the new sig, but then again it's to be expected isn't it? XD
And you're welcome bout the sticks pics. Yes, I have a few things of Rob's in my modest lil collection, but those (from Ozzfest 01) are my pride and joy. :D
Glad to see they've found a 'new home' of sorts
Very droolworthy my sweet. Golden sig for the golden boy (CoB injoke) noice to see ;)

Oh, my sister, if you didn't appreciate my new sig then who? Thanks so much for the comments as always my sweet!!! And YES golden sig for the golden boy!!! *hugs*

Back