**** Kanye West

Cogito Ergo Sum said:
Yes, Clinton was an action oriented president. I'm so utterly tired of people who only care about how and where he got his knob polished. Big ****ing deal. For a Democrat, he was an excellent President.

If you are so naive as to think that all powerful men don't have a multitude of available women to suck their **** at will, you are an ostrich with your head in the sand.

I apologize CES, I think that I may have been unclear. I could really give a **** less what clinton did with whatever women he could. I don

I have always hated Kanye West, before this. His career has got to end soon, this is just horrible. What a fool, what a FOOL!

His songs are so bad, he talks and rhymes on the same rhyme for about 10 lines and then calls it revolutionary. Jay-Z turned to crap after about 1996, with the rest of rap, he definitely passed the torch to Kanye.

If he doesn't win the awards show losing meaning. What a *****. He has no talent, whatsoever, and thinks because he spent a million dollars on the video he should win. Screw off. I hope he gets shot.

I used to think Dave Chappelle was funny and had a good head on his shoulders. But, after seeing Block Party and how close they are, I know that can't be true. Chappelle must just hide his "inner-*****" better, anyone that associates with Kanye cannot be taken seriously.

I quit listening to rap back bout 1995. I used to really dig on the NWA ****, Getto Boyz, Gangsta N.I.P.

It was fun in the angst of my youth but soon it turned commercial to sell the death of black youths.

When I first started listening to rap it was the Fat Boyz. My mom never said a word about the satanic Slayer music I often had cranked. But when she heard the fat boyz she was quite concerned about my interest in Negro culture. They were singing about cheeseburgers and ****. All she heard was ******s warping my fragile little mind. Her distention was likely helpful in my further interest in rap. I screen printed my own homemade N.W.A. hat that I proudly wore to the family reunion in 1989. I was not well received among my hillbilly West Virginia kin folk.

Back