Votes: 11 10.5%
  • In Between

Votes: 26 24.8%
  • In Pieces

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • The Little Things Give You Away

Votes: 8 7.6%

• Total voters
looks like its pretty even, cept for in between.
ya i gotta agree.
its the worste song lp has ever put on a cd IMO
but its not that bad

lol I wish it was too fort minor. Fort Minor's beats destroyed Hands Held High. He needs to stick with them.

Yeah, In Between. Shadow of the Day bores me too, I can't listen to it, but it still hits a hard part somewhere...after like 4 minutes.

in between and shadow of the day dont do anything for me...they sound like fillers, tltyga comes close too, but the minute the acoustic guitar stops saves it and turns the track on a positive note for me

I think for me its more just the two songs where mike raps, they just aren't what his lyrics used to feel like. The one where he sings i like quite a bit. XD
In Pieces is the best song for me.

Wake is my least favorite. It's not bad by any means but the reason I'm not a huge fan of it is because of Foreword. For me Foreword set the whole mood for Meteora. Maybe I shouldn't be comparing past and present works like that but I just feel that if Foreword were taken off the album it wouldn't impact it too much. I think I might say I'd have taken that off and included No Roads Left instead.

In Between is my least favorite or shadow of the day, but my vote goes now to In Between, Both of them are not bad songs just my least favorite ones.

Aw ... In Between is losing by far.

*hugs*
xD

But I'd have to say that Bleed It Out is my least favorite ... I don't know why ... I just don't listen to it much.
*listens to In Between just to make it feel better*

Aw ... In Between is losing by far.

*hugs*
xD

But I'd have to say that Bleed It Out is my least favorite ... I don't know why ... I just don't listen to it much.
*listens to In Between just to make it feel better*

hehe ah well

i liked in between, but when i heard no roads left, i was like, why the *beep* wasn't that on the album
it probably didn't really fit but still, it's a better song by far

Back