Votes: 11 10.5%
  • In Between

Votes: 26 24.8%
  • In Pieces

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • The Little Things Give You Away

Votes: 8 7.6%

• Total voters
From what i remember Valentines Day was shocking, one of the worst songs I have heard all year. As for the 'The Little Things That Give You Away' by far the most sophisticated thing the band have ever done and the only sign of TRUE growth on the entire album.

I haven't actually picked my least fave of the tracks until like recently. I just noticed that when I put my songs on shuffle, I usually don't skip over my MTM songs... except for Valentine's Day. At first I thought it was different, but I think it grew a little, but now it's just done with me.

I haven't actually picked my least fave of the tracks until like recently. I just noticed that when I put my songs on shuffle, I usually don't skip over my MTM songs... except for Valentine's Day. At first I thought it was different, but I think it grew a little, but now it's just done with me.

Aww...I love v-day:'( what is it you don't like?The lyrics, or just the song overall?

i still wonder why there are so many people who don't like that song:(

aww... lol iunno it kinda to me just doesn't start good, you know. I love LP intros <3 The lyrics are okay, i guess, and the melody's pretty nice. It's just how it randomly goes into the B section "On a Valentine's Day" x 200,000 and then overlaps with the A section lyrics but then it doesn't go back at all. To simplify my mixed feelings about it, I think the major flaw is just that the beginning was too abrupt and the ending was too abrupt. :\

aww... lol iunno it kinda to me just doesn't start good, you know. I love LP intros <3 The lyrics are okay, i guess, and the melody's pretty nice. It's just how it randomly goes into the B section "On a Valentine's Day" x 200,000 and then overlaps with the A section lyrics but then it doesn't go back at all. To simplify my mixed feelings about it, I think the major flaw is just that the beginning was too abrupt and the ending was too abrupt. :\
ah ok, that's what i was also thinking about, but otherwise they wouldve had the verse, chorus, verse, chorus thing again and i actually like they don't have that

I really don't like In Between, IMAO it's too different from the other song of the album, there is'n linkin park sound in this song... Mike doesn't sing, only speak... Sorry Mike, but I don't like this...

well thats why it has the most votes :>
yeah its still mine too, its the only thing that hasent changed yet, my fav song changes daily but i just cant seem to love in between. its not bad and i dont skip it but its just not good enough
and i too love V-day, but boy TLTGYA has really grown on me, but BIO still kicks all ass :D

Back