Votes: 11 10.5%
  • In Between

Votes: 26 24.8%
  • In Pieces

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • The Little Things Give You Away

Votes: 8 7.6%

• Total voters
V-day, not only is it the ticket to a cliche'd path that I thought LP would never walk down, the music isn't fantastic. Lyrics aren't that bad, though.
It's the only song from there albums which isn't on my main playlist.

In all honesty, i can see why in between may 'bore' some people but I think the idea and depth the song has strikes out the way the song may drag..

I agree with Stenners there about TLTGYA to a point, but as far as a bad track in my humble opinion I really didn't and still don't like Hands Held High.
Great lyrics. Chorus blows chunks. For the most part. I always skip it when it comes on, that and... In Between. Even Shadow of the the Day. The rest rawks. Don't get me wrong I love Mike's style but yeah it's too... I don't know. It just seemed like a square peg they struggled to force right into a round hole. Didn't work.

I'm shocked so many people dislike In Between... I first realized how much I liked LP because I was absentmindedly humming it, though it isn't one of my favorites. and for SOTD, it's one of my all-time favorites, a song that always cheers me up to sing, for some odd reason.

anyway I voted for TLTGYA. don't know why, I do like it. guess it's just the one I listen to the least.

Given Up is a lousy song, seriously. There is nothing to that song it is just so blah.

The biggest problem with M2M is the LP have lost the energetic vibe they use to have.

my least fav is in between

i think the issue with HHH is just that it sounds too different form everything else...everything thing is is kinda poppy melodic and **** and this was a kinda majestic feel not really matching well with the rest

In Between was great, the basic principle of the song makes it amazing, just that simple 3 tracks plus the singing, make it a great song, sure it's not LP, but it's still great all the same. And if you really listen to the lyrics, sure it's easy, but you can feel the power and sincerity in Mike's Voice

Anyone that voted TLTGYA can just go away, please.

Shadow of the Day was the worst, a cheap imitation of a heavily poppy song....

No that is freakin true. Finall he does a song without rapping. Not that i hate him rapping.

Now my least fav song is Shadow Of The Day. The other songs are cool. And after that well......nohting. The album was straight.

Back