Linkin Park ROCKS at the Grammys

omg this ****ing rocks, paul mccartney, thats wicked haha.

Does anyone have a high quality audio rip of this? Without the weird people talking after jay z says how its beautiful etc

That was nice! :) I really enjoyed it. Although they were off at times, this is still one of those "legendary grammy performances" and it was awesome. Seeing Jay-Z, Chester, and Paul at the end like that was cool.

*cries*
I'm so ****ing annoyed...can you tell?
ARGH!!!
When do we Australians get to see it?
Bet they dont show the performance :(
Sounds ****ing brilliant though!!

We see it tonight (Australia - Brisbane time) Friday 10th Feb on Channel 10 at 8:30p.m.
As for whether or not LP will be on or editted out? Someone will have to tell me. I have to work. *sobs*

BTW, thanks Flashing Fish. Even if I am on dumbass dialup I'll sit here all night if I have to just to see them. I'm stoked. You've made my night/morning! A huge and very appreciative hug from me.

im so happy that they won the grammy. I swear my heart almost stopped cuz I ouldnt watch it all. but I have it on tape so im going to go and find it.

can sumone temme .. if those concert started at 8 PM ... then approx. how many hours(or minutes) was the grammy was awarded to Linkin park .. and also at which time ... they performed the song wid Paul McCartney :D

The first one that is 37 megs is the live performance in mpeg format (will play with just about any video player). When you click the link, click the free download. The link still works, I just tried it.

The 23 Meg one is the same video, but in iPod format for those who want it on their iPod. Mega upload is frustrating, but it's all that I could get to get the upload to work as rapidshare was being frustrating. When you click the 23 iPod format (MP4 format), you might get a full page ad, but in the upper right hand corner of the screen click continue to megaupload and the link to the file right below that. Then you have a download ticket that is covered by an ad. It is a java ad, and all you have to do is hit the x on the ad and wait for the download ticket and download.

All of the downloads still work. Take the time to figure the site out.

I plan on ripping the audio from it a bit later today. I have some things to do first, and those things comes first.

I was watching it and my mom and dad walked in and was like oh look its LP again then paul came out they were like WTF mate? then they liked it

chester was better than paul IMO

Yeah, congrats to the guys on the grammy.

It is a bit disappointing, though, that they only did Numb/Encore, with Yesterday. I wanted to here Chester sing Numb!! oh well.

Back