London was bombed today!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kryptonite Man

:mad: I just heard on the news this morning that London England was attacked by a series of bombings in their morning rush! An Islamic group claimed responsibility for this bararic act. There's your proof that Islam is an evil religion, the killing and maiming of innocent civilians by these terrorist mother****ers!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: THIS PISSES ME OFF TO NO END!!!

I just heard on the news this morning that London England was attacked by a series of bombings in their morning rush! An Islamic group claimed responsibility for this bararic act. There's your proof that Islam is an evil religion, the killing and maiming of innocent civilians by these terrorist mother****ers!!!! THIS PISSES ME OFF TO NO END!!
No you ****!I live in London(in central were the explosions took place).
The news said that it was an unknown group that claimed this.
Trust you to dump everyone together coz of something stupid done by a group of people.
By the way,London has probably the highest muslim population,I know that muslims died too.
There is no proof that this was done by muslims(just like 9/11).
Oh I guess we should wait a couple of days for them to produce a ****ing video,right?same **** saying Islam did this,blah,blah.

I'm also pissed off about this,coz damn my sister escaped by a hair.
The train she takes to work each day was bombed.The blast happened just about 20 mins after she got out of the station,then she called us. :mad:

And it's a ****ing fact that muslims died.
I guess we as muslims should get prepared for abuse,now!

Since when dose Islamic freaks care who they kill?
They kill Muslims all the time. Women, children, who ever.

And what ever happened to you

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
I just heard on the news this morning that London England was attacked by a series of bombings in their morning rush! An Islamic group claimed responsibility for this bararic act. There's your proof that Islam is an evil religion, the killing and maiming of innocent civilians by these terrorist mother****ers!!!! THIS PISSES ME OFF TO NO END!!

Trust you to dump everyone together coz of something stupid done by a group of people.
By the way,London has probably the highest muslim population,I know that muslims died too.
Oh I guess we should wait a couple of days for them to produce a ****ing video,right?same **** saying Islam did this,blah,blah.

The train she takes to work each day was bombed.The blast happened just about 20 mins after she got out of the station,then she called us. :mad:

Come on already. Your damn pride has blinded you. It is fast becoming the responsibility of the muslim community to stop this. The war will come to you. The discrimination will come to you. Muslims are seen by the rest of the world as sneaky. Why? Because they hate. Everytime you hear a muslim denounce actions like this they always put in a side note in reference to why the 'government' of the people that were murdered deserved it and its the peoples fault for having a wicked government. You do it too, AIG.
You say on one hand Islamic extremists are bad, but then you seem to qualify their actions.

The day will come when the nation of Islam will crawl and beg for mercy. That day is long off as our nation seems more concerned with playing by the 'rules'. When we are forced into a corner the millions of people who support terrorist will see the America that bombed Japan. They're ****ing begging for it, and it will come.

And your right, they're are alot of muslims in london. And it is a fact that many of them are hardened supporters of terrorist activities. You can walk into many Islamic shops and buy instructional DVD's on terrorism. Shops owned by muslims. I bet they walked to work this morning, as opposed to taking the train.

ALLAH IS GREAT said:

AIG... I actually KINDA feel bad for you... You're gonna catch a **** storm for this and I'm almost positive that you are not to blame... I have come to respect your oppinions as coming from a good place, but poorly informed... But I'm sure you have the same thoughts about me...

You are gonna have to take **** over this... You should take **** over this... You should take it gracefully and bow away slowly... You people are a guest population in that country and your acting like a ****ing drunk at a wedding party... You so called peaceful muslims should be in a ****ing uproar right now.. Not railing against the government, but railing against the Terrorists...

You and I are adults... Let's not stare past the truth... It was MUSLIM TERRORISTS who did this... Don't **** yourself by saying it could have been someone else... It could have been... but it is probably not! And you so called peacefull muslims are just as ****ing bad... You let these monsters bastardise your religion and you do nothing! NOTHING!

I hope the Brits wake up and throw you people on a boat and ship you all back to the country you belong in! Maybe then The US wouldn't feel so guilty about solving a few of our problems as well....

Just my oppinion.... don't get flamed...

btw, I hope you sister isn't too effected by her brush with terrorism

ALLAH IS GREAT said:

i can only think of one thing to say to you..........................

you are a stupid muslim ****sucker."no proof it was muslims" what a ****ing STUPID ignorant thing to say.

smutt butt said:
i can only think of one thing to say to you..........................

you are a stupid muslim ****sucker."no proof it was muslims" what a ****ing STUPID ignorant thing to say.

Yes, and your post is just eminating intelligence....dumbass.

Crazywombat

You chose your nick well - a wombat spends a large amount of it's time with it's head stuck in the ground.

Perhaps you should take it out and look around once in a while - you might just learn something. Like the terrorist attacks in recent years, believe it or not, almost all were committed by muslims pushing their islamic jihad on the rest of us non-muslims.

Meanwhile apologists for islam (who must seriously spend a lot of time with their heads in the ground) have failed to pick up that our society is under attack. We enjoy freedoms their religion prohibits. We aren't muslim, so we therefore become targets. We believe in equality of the sexes - they don't. We believe in justice and fairness - they believe in sharia law of beheadings and amputating limbs.

They have openly, publicly, repeatedly stated that they are muslims pushing their islamic agenda - so it would take a real wombat to miss the point!!

Tell you what - go to London and take your islamic apologist ideas to some of the victims' friends and families. See what they think about your whacky views...

No I don't believe they are pushing an Islamic agenda. If this were the case then you would hear them specifically say they are going to kill Christians.

The whole world would need to stand guard, not just allied force countrys.

Why hasn't Mexico been bombed, or any SOUTH AMERICAN country where Christianity is prevailant, why are MANY Christian countrys simply avoided if they contain less of an armed force defense ??

Why not bomb CANADA ?? OR FRANCE ??

Lets look at a snip of another news story:

July 07, 2005
Al Qaeda in Iraq Says it Killed Egypt Ambassador - Hostage Video Released

Ihab el-Sherif was murdered by Al Qaeda group in Iraq according to an Internet statement on Thursday, claiming he represented a "tyrannical" government allied to the "Jews and Crusaders."

"We al Qaeda in Iraq announce that the judgment of God has been implemented against the ambassador of the infidels, the ambassador of Egypt. Oh enemy of God, Ihab el-Sherif, this is your punishment in this life," said the group, led by Abu Musab al-Zarqawi.

The group posted a video showing the hostage speaking but did not show the actual killing.

On the video, Sherif appeared blindfolded. He identified himself by name and said he was the head of the Egyptian mission in Iraq and also carried the rank of ambassador at the Egyptian foreign ministry.

"Previously...I was deputy to the Egyptian ambassador to Israel," Sherif said on the video in which he appeared alone without militants.

Al Qaeda Organization for Holy War in Iraq said it would provide details of Sherif's interrogation.

"The ambassador of the infidels gave information that showed the infidelity of his regime and his allegiance to the Jews and Crusaders," the group said in a statement.

The Sunni Muslim group announced on Wednesday that it would kill Sherif and also warned that other envoys would face the same fate. It has in the past beheaded foreign captives, including two Americans and a Briton.

Zarqawi's group is one of the leaders of a bloody insurgency against U.S. forces and the American-backed Iraqi government. Most of the hostages taken by the group have been killed.
Now HERE, we see them, as usual, using the lords name in vane by proclaiming that they are doing it for GOD, which by first glance says MUSLIMS LASHING OUT AGAINST CHRISTIANS, but what strikes me odd is the way it is said. "tyrannical" government allied to the "Jews and Crusaders."

Now if THIS is a statement from terrorist themselves who are allegedly trying to spread a Islamic agenda, wouldn't it make more sense if they said :"tyrannical" government allied to the "Jews and Christians."??

By saying CRUSADERS it implys allied forces, and NOT other Christian nations.

good point... either way, I really think we need to consider total war with these people.... TOTAL war... not this hands-tied-behind-back **** we have been doing....

Thats it, I have had enough, we just need to pull out of these mother****ers country's like they want us to, just let them have the whole place, give them the governments and the oil, everything is theirs if they leave us alone.

oh.....and did i mention the several kiloton atomic house warming present we shove up there ass when they all get together to celebrate?

phreakwars said:
No I don't believe they are pushing an Islamic agenda. If this were the case then you would hear them specifically say they are going to kill Christians.
What??? They called us the "zionist crusaders" what the **** does that mean, if they are not targetting Christians and Jews?

The whole world would need to stand guard, not just allied force countrys.
Of course they're going to attack the countries that stand up to them first! As soon as England and the US capitulate to the rampages of islam they will be free to attack all over the world, including Mexico!

Why hasn't Mexico been bombed, or any SOUTH AMERICAN country where Christianity is prevailant, why are MANY Christian countrys simply avoided if they contain less of an armed force defense ??
They are at war with all of Christendom (as they see it)... they have limitted resources, so they attack where they feel they will be more effective. It is simply their strategy, like a game of chess... just because you aren't taking the oponents rook during your move doesn't mean you don't want to get rid of it you simply have a better move at the time... Phreak, don't kid yourself with this goofy logic!

Why not bomb CANADA ?? OR FRANCE ??
All in good time. However that being said, France is damn near a muslim nation already!

lets look at a snip of another news story:

Now HERE, we see them, as usual, using the lords name in vane by proclaiming that they are doing it for GOD, which by first glance says MUSLIMS LASHING OUT AGAINST CHRISTIANS, but what strikes me odd is the way it is said. "tyrannical" government allied to the "Jews and Crusaders."

Now if THIS is a statement from terrorist themselves who are allegedly trying to spread a Islamic agenda, wouldn't it make more sense if they said :"tyrannical" government allied to the "Jews and Christians."??

By saying CRUSADERS it implys allied forces, and NOT other Christian nations.

I think by saying "CRUSADERS" they are referring to all Christians.

Mohammed_Rots_In_Hell said:
What??? They called us the "zionist crusaders" what the **** does that mean, if they are not targetting Christians and Jews?
Oh don't get me wrong, I know they want the Jews dead.

Of course they're going to attack the countries that stand up to them first! As soon as England and the US capitulate to the rampages of islam they will be free to attack all over the world, including Mexico!
Oh come on now, thats PARANOIA

They are at war with all of Christendom (as they see it)... they have limitted resources, so they attack where they feel they will be more effective. It is simply their strategy, like a game of chess... just because you aren't taking the oponents rook during your move doesn't mean you don't want to get rid of it you simply have a better move at the time... Phreak, don't kid yourself with this goofy logic!
Goofy logic ?? when has one extremist ever said they wanted us to convert or die ??

All in good time. However that being said, France is damn near a muslim nation already!
OK, I'll give you that one.

I think by saying "CRUSADERS" they are referring to all Christians.
I will buy that if you can prove it, not saying you are wrong, but I need more evidence to support that.

And on a side note. Msixty is suggesting total genocide of a religion... won't happen... I mean WHERE WOULD YOU START ??? Iraq ?? Then what, the rest of the middle east, which ALSO happens to have Christian sects too.

The bad part about it, is it is a small group of asshole "MUSLIMS" whether "AIG" wants to face this or not.

And I DO AGREE that if MUSLIMS don't start getting pissed about a select few who basterdize the religion, then MUSLIMS will be simply erradicated for lack of standing up against this.

Muslims who let it slide, are letting there religion fall into the category of "WORTHLESS" and like all worthless things on Earth, it will be exterminated unless it shows a potential value.

Word of warning "AIG", your sister may have escaped death this time, but how much longer will it be before the death comes to her just because she is a Muslim, and some fellow Muslims decide to piss off the whole Christian race causing them to lash back and kill MUSLIMS and not just insurrgents.

I would expect a HUGE payback from the British government, and LOTS of **** to be tossed your way just for believing in a faith. There is not much to do about it, but reform your religion, or be eliminated. Sorry "AIG".

By Crusaders, they mean Christians. The koran ties in Christians and Jews together, as those who should be killed.

As for paranoia about them continuing on until they've taken the world, they're following all the other commands of the koran, so why not this?

They are killing non-muslims who live in their lands.
They are beheading people.
They are fighting their jihad against the world.

They are also commanded to keep going until Islamic rule is everywhere.

Personally I think they'd have a better chance during peaceful times. Then they use wedge politics to use the creampuff lefties in our own societies against us. They force the changing of our rules and standards to suit muslims, slowly, but surely moving things in islam's direction. If these morons want to push their dark ages lifestyle and beliefs on the west that would be a more effective approach than blowing people up.

But I guess they're not suicide bombers because they're overly intelligent...

cybacaT said:
By Crusaders, they mean Christians. The koran ties in Christians and Jews together, as those who should be killed.

Again, like I said to MRIH, prove it.

Posted by MRIH:
I think by saying "crusaders" they referring to all christians.

I believe you're right. I would even say that falls just short of obvious.

And to think I bitched at you the other night for doging Islam too much.

Kryptonite Man said:
:mad: I just heard on the news this morning that London England was attacked by a series of bombings in their morning rush! An Islamic group claimed responsibility for this bararic act. There's your proof that Islam is an evil religion, the killing and maiming of innocent civilians by these terrorist mother****ers!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: THIS PISSES ME OFF TO NO END!!!

Getting back somewhat here to the original post, I think its pretty ****ed up too, while not as many died as they did on 9/11 (I actually don't think the terrorists expected the buildings to fall and kill as many as they did BTW) its still was an attack on INNOCENT people for no real reason whatsoever.

Why is it that the muslim community only speaks out against the backlash of anti-muslim chatter and not the depravity of the members of their religion?
When I hear muslim leaders condeming terrorist actions, they seem to talk out of the side of their neck.
They seem more concerned about the image of their religion then what is wrong with it.
Allow me to use a sports analogy. Team A plays by the rules. Team B has half of their team playing dirty and half playing clean. Are the good members of team B responsible for the mis-doings of half their team? Should the team as a whole not be condemed for the actions of the deviant members?

Obviously team B represents The nation of Islam as a whole. Where is the internal uproar in the muslim world?
I watch alot of news and documentaries. I read alot of news magazines and read a lot on the net. I see muslims taking to the streets with a passionate statement. They scream and howl. They brandish outrageous banners and signs that make loud-n-clear statements. But the message is always the same. Jihad, hate, and threats against western culture. Since so many claim the mass of muslims are peaceful, why are they not extending the same passionate exercise of public display to root out the radicals? The world is turning against them and yet they do nothing to stem the tide. This is why they are evermore deserving of discrimination.

Kryptonite Man said:

True that. I heard about the bombings in England. Another TG from Afganistan of all places did this.

Remember my fellow conservative, bigot only means we won an argument with a ****ing lefty! It's time we became the bad guys instead of always being the good guys and start taking these A-rabs out.

SEE,the only problem is that before even the day of the bombings were over they were saying it's an Islamist group that's behind it.No investigation,nothing.Immediately they said it's al-qaeda!Because of a stupid website that could be created by any Islam hater(ali sina/mrih).
I don't know if you listened to Blair's speech,he had a statement from the British Islamic Councils,and they condemned this act as do the majority of muslims in London and abroad.
These people call themselves muslims because they want this reaction,they want everyone to hate Islam,and that's the reason why I believe they are not true followers of Islam.If only you learnt the true meaning of Islam and it's teachings.Islam is against killing innocent people.
And Blair himself said this is not an attack on a single group of people,it was an attack on everyone,muslims icluded.

fULLAUTO says there should be total war against muslims,this means that you wanna attack a single group coz of their faith.Women & children included.
I'm not suprised at you,it's obvious you've been taught this lesson by SATAN!

I don't care if I'm attacked on the street,this will never make the love for my faith lesser,coz I know for sure the true meaning of Islam and I won't listen to any of your hate fueled comments.I'm gonna die someday,anyway,sooner or later,it doesn't matter!

I hope these bastards rot in hell for killing innocent people.They may call themselves muslims,but because of their actions,they've broken all connections with Islam.
Ofcourse you people will never believe what we say,coz you're just happy you've been given some reason to hate muslims and kill us,what makes it worse is that you get your information from a ''website'' that's not credible!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.