LP halfway done with new album

Reflectionist said:
I hate when people use all capitals in their posts.

Because it's really stupid, and it looks really stupid when the first letter of every word is capitalized.

a
nd no punctuation....that they teach you....in third grade.

Lol, nice point. :thumbsup:

Yeah. That post was annoying to read. Anyways, I totally agree with the previous posters, LP is a mixture of rap and rock, they're a Hybrid, hence came the first name for the band, Hybrid Theory.

erm, im hoping LP wood sort of stay the way they are, but expand on the heaviness of their songs. like enhance on wat they had, rather than changing things up.
not all bands go softer as they grow into maturer bands. yellowcard for example hav gone into the more rock side of the punk rock genre, and les not 4get old timer heavy rock bands, they dont go soft do they ^^

im hoping for more "moshing" type songs, where u can jus bang ur head up n down wifout any care. songs like faint. but also maybe a song in terms of breaking the habit, which did change the tempo of an album.

Somehow I'll like it more when they'll mix those two types, like in the Hybrid Theory EP, and it sounded really good to me because of My December put together with other heavy songs like High Voltage.

i think this album should be little more rock. i mean, we´ve got Reanimation and it was really this Hip Hop and even parts of trance ( oO ) or classic but i didn´t hear any Rock on it.
Meteora was a cool mix of Rap and Rock.
Collison course was very hip hop again so i wanna hear a good mix or more rock.

it should be from the inside but with a darker mood. i´d like to hear mike with a slow an deep verse, chester should be like in don´t stay (i love it).

chez_19 said:
Somehow I'll like it more when they'll mix those two types, like in the Hybrid Theory EP, and it sounded really good to me because of My December put together with other heavy songs like High Voltage.

High Voltage heavy? :confused:

I think the album is going a darker version of their rock side like From The Inside infused with darker version of their hip hop side like the High Voltage Remix. These are only guesses and besides this album is probably light years ahead of what we think its gonna sound like. However, I believe this album is going to show Linkin Park's dark side.

Commander said:
i think this album should be little more rock. i mean, we´ve got Reanimation and it was really this Hip Hop and even parts of trance ( oO ) or classic but i didn´t hear any Rock on it.
Meteora was a cool mix of Rap and Rock.
Collison course was very hip hop again so i wanna hear a good mix or more rock.

it should be from the inside but with a darker mood. i´d like to hear mike with a slow an deep verse, chester should be like in don´t stay (i love it).

Now that's what I'm talking about. That's the kind of record I'm looking for. I don't like hip hop, but I will tell you IMO Mike's rapping doesn't sound like the normal rap, if you know what I'm saying. It's harder, it's deeper. It reminds me of Papa Roach or more even 311. That's the kind of rap I can get into. Lyrics that are rapped out in a way that sound good with heavy guitar undertones. Raps that flow nicely with screaming vocals. Raps that have meaning behind them. That's the best part IMO, the meaning. You can't get any better than that.

By the way, nice sig ;)

1stepklosr said:
God... I can't wait to have the album in my hands.

Yeah...everybody want's it so badly...they should better bring it out soon...at least they should tell us how they call it...

You know, I cant just listen to LP songs anytime and over and over anymore. They're not like Disturbed songs, which are "feel-good" songs, songs that motivate you. LP songs just make you ****ing sad.

Blaze said:
You know, I cant just listen to LP songs anytime and over and over anymore. They're not like Disturbed songs, which are "feel-good" songs, songs that motivate you. LP songs just make you ****ing sad.

But a lot of people can relate to this feelings that Linkin Park create on a record...and they can let out their anger and their bad feelings through listening to Linkin Park...and after that they feel better and they know that there are other people out there who also feel like them...

Are you sure your talking about LP
Which lead singer chester or mike?

If your talking about Mike it's called fort minor (Nothing related to LP)
If it's chester it's called Grey Daze (Also nothing related to LP)

Back