LP tour with Eminem and 50 Cent.

Treeves said:
Whatever...Its sad that you people cant expand your music generes...Meteora was better anyway...I'm not gonna post in this thread anymore cuz you people have a ****in tunnel vision

lol treeves, you get right to the point. I like it :thumbsup:

Treeves said:
Whatever...Its sad that you people cant expand your music generes...Meteora was better anyway...I'm not gonna post in this thread anymore cuz you people have a ****in tunnel vision

Exactly. I love Eminem and sometimes 50 Cent and then I hear other Linkin Park fans going "they suck" and **** like that. Come on people.. get around..

forumloiterer said:
If it happens it will be a smashing success and here's why:

I did some album sales research and here were my findings:

Hybrid theory was the # 1-selling album of 2001
Meteora was the #3-selling album of 2003
The Marshall Mathers LP was the #2-selling album in 2000
The Eminem Show was the #1-selling album of 2002
Encore was the #3-selling album of 2004
Get Rich or Die Tryin was the #1-selling album 0f 2003

No sh*t. i'm totally for real.If this doesnt speak volumes to you then ill put it this way. These 3 artists are some of THE most popular artists of the new millennium. in album sales terms if we put them into the top 6 selling artists of 2000-2005 would look like this:

1. Eminem
2. Norah Jones
3. Linkin Park
4 .Usher
5. *Nsync
6. 50 Cent(if you count him solo and with G-unit)

(These are estimates since a stat like that is hard to come by)

The tour would make history. people will see a tour if they admire 2 of the 3 artists.
Who agrees with me?

Read this before you rant for 3 hours...sheesh.

Eminem and 50 CENT are booooring. Thats sucks you know. LP is a rockband and they can make concerts with Metallica and someone els.

I think it is Mikes category to stick LP into it.

SNiPeRViRuS said:
Eminem I would mind seeing live. But Linkin Park and Em are different alltogether.

50 would get the beating of his life if he came near me on a tour with LP.

If LP did this I would whoop their ass regardless of what they have done for me.

You can beat up 50 cent?.......

Maybe if you guys try to accept them, you will probably end up think they are not so bad..
thats what im trying to do..

In em and 50 cent forums, they are probably saying the same about lp..

FadedBlue said:
You can beat up 50 cent?.......

Maybe if you guys try to accept them, you will probably end up think they are not so bad..
thats what im trying to do..

In em and 50 cent forums, they are probably saying the same about lp..

They probably are

Just try to get used of them...I am because of my bros.....They are always lsitening to rap and crap but I don't like it that much

Stenners said:
That has to be one of the most one dimensonal under thought replies ever. Rapping stands for: Retards Attempting Poetry? Okay now you have clearly only heard crap rap then. The fact is rapping itself is an art, comming up with a good rhyme requires creativity and some ounze of intelligance.

Another thought is that means your saying Mike is a retard trying poetry.

And its more then just writing you need to have rhythem and a good tounge as with most other genres of music.

Rapping is alot harder then most people give credit and not all rap is stupid, Kanye West is a fine example of a creative writer.

Amen to that!!! Rap is okay I mean I like it, I like rock better of course though. But rappers like Kanye West really do have talent and they should be given credit for that!! Becides, Mike raps. His rapping is one of the things that makes LP so god damn good!!!

Allied said:
...sigh

Maybe if the other rock act is huge it could work. But unless that other rock group is someone like U2 or Nirvana, LP is insane.
Working with Jay-Z was a goo thing cause hes hip hop. But working with Eminem and 50 and their Gangster crap is just wrong.
nirvana isn't around anymore d00d...

cindy_lp_numb said:
I have nothing against Em or 50, but I think LP should stick with the rock/metal bands.

bleh...i agree
whatever I don't care what they do just as long as they make more Cds and stuff....not with other rappers and stuff though

Mike Shinoda's Gurl said:
They probably are

Just try to get used of them...I am because of my bros.....They are always lsitening to rap and crap but I don't like it that much

My brothers listen to rap too...ugh,..the kind of rap they listen to is...omg..the worst stuff i have ever heard! lol.

The only rap i would really listen to is..K-os, mike shinoda, or nas..the rest are bleh..

FadedBlue said:
My brothers listen to rap too...ugh,..the kind of rap they listen to is...omg..the worst stuff i have ever heard! lol.

The only rap i would really listen to is..K-os, mike shinoda, or nas..the rest are bleh..

ya same here
My brothers lsiten to crappy rap sometimes so I just put LP on really loud^__^

I listen to nas too hes kewl :D and of course Mike Shinoda too :p

Back