LP tour with Eminem and 50 Cent.

Minzara said:
yeah i could understand that :thumbsup:

good good...ohh man this is going to be hard not to turn this post into spam...ARRGGHH is already turning that way. In short LP with EM is kool but im not so sure about the 50c...I NEED THE MORE ROCKEY LP! fewwwf...I kind of feel obliged to reply to a post someone has quoted me on...that makes it harder for me not to spam...

Rusu_luvs_LP_4ever said:
good good...ohh man this is going to be hard not to turn this post into spam...ARRGGHH is already turning that way. In short LP with EM is kool but im not so sure about the 50c...I NEED THE MORE ROCKEY LP! fewwwf...I kind of feel obliged to reply to a post someone has quoted me on...that makes it harder for me not to spam...

so i should stop quoting you? lol..... sry i had to.... :D

Personally I HATE Rap!!!!!!!!

All it really stands for is:

Retards
Attempting
Poetry

All you really need to know is how to write a poem, what makes that so hard, nothing really

I will do anything I can to stop this tour from happening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because I respect LP so much but have none for Eminem & 50 cent

Oh for ****s sake its not like LP is gonna wither away and die...grow the **** up

Expand your ****ing musical vocabulay.

when are poeple going to stop maiking useless threads!
oh god!!
so lp are going to read this! and they will cancel the tour!!
hell no! poeple u need to grow up!
and me too!!
later!
this thread should be closed
i wanna be mod

! Al ! said:

Retards
Attempting
Poetry

All you really need to know is how to write a poem, what makes that so hard, nothing really

I will do anything I can to stop this tour from happening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That has to be one of the most one dimensonal under thought replies ever. Rapping stands for: Retards Attempting Poetry? Okay now you have clearly only heard crap rap then. The fact is rapping itself is an art, comming up with a good rhyme requires creativity and some ounze of intelligance.

Another thought is that means your saying Mike is a retard trying poetry.

And its more then just writing you need to have rhythem and a good tounge as with most other genres of music.

Rapping is alot harder then most people give credit and not all rap is stupid, Kanye West is a fine example of a creative writer.

Stenners said:
That has to be one of the most one dimensonal under thought replies ever. Rapping stands for: Retards Attempting Poetry? Okay now you have clearly only heard crap rap then. The fact is rapping itself is an art, comming up with a good rhyme requires creativity and some ounze of intelligance.

And its more then just writing you need to have rhythem and a good tounge as with most other genres of music.

Rapping is alot harder then most people give credit and not all rap is stupid, Kanye West is a fine example of a creative writer.

Lol...Couldnt have said it better :thumbsup:

Stenners said:

*stands up*
*claps*

my words exactly...

Rusu_luvs_LP_4ever said:
well... that's pretty much what I want... like, i totally respect (and like) LP's rap side, and i totally support Mike's work... but, like, i really want to see a little more of LP's rock side... i mean, Collision Course was great and all (in my opinion), so now why don't they work on something along the nu metal lines? i dunno... it's just what i want... but, i guess as long as it's LP, i'm okay with it...
(and sorry for quoting you... :p )

Well, I would prefer Linkin Park going with another rock band instead of rappers because I honestly don't really like rap, but I LIKE the collision course cd. Its not the best but its pretty good. LP and Jay Z make good mash-ups together.

! Al ! said:

Retards
Attempting
Poetry

What you just said was all FALSE(except for the LP is better than em and 50 thingy)

I would like to see you try to write a peom like those 'retards' do.
If you were a true LP fan, i think you would respect rap a little more, cuz, if you havent noticed,They are Rap/Rock.

Personally, rap is not my favorite kind of music, but there are a few exceptions for me, kanye west,mike shinoda and eminem.

Now can we please stop fighting over this? If LP wants to go on tour with eminem and 50cent, then so be it. It might turn out to be a wicked tour..

Meh..

Well, I'm not really into rap, not because of the way it sounds, but I'd like to point out that many rappers write about sex, booze, etc. and being with their other pimpin' gansta' homies. (I'm not shallow or anything, but sometimes I will like songs based on their sound. ^_^)

Back