LP tour with Eminem and 50 Cent.

Linikin Park, 50 Cent, Eminem Tour Confirmed

OMG !!

Warner Bros. confirms Eminem, 50 Cent, and Linkin Park tour
posted by Jas, 03/09/05
The Boston Globe reports that the summer triple bill of Eminem, 50 Cent, and Linkin Park is shaping up. "It's in the works," a Warner Bros. spokesman confirmed yesterday. It would be a stadium tour, meaning the likely local venue would be Gillette Stadium in Foxborough. No confirmation yet from the LP camp so best not to make any plans yet until it's posted on LinkinPark.com

thats gay, i dont understand why they dont tour w/ other bands...i hate that...LP should go w/ a couple other ROCK bands and 50cent and eminem can do their shitty rap by themselves

Oh isn't that gret LP with 50 cent...just like in mine nightmares...
I'm really disappointed...
There's much of great bands and they choice ****ing rappers....

It has confirmed; Eminem & 50 Cent will be touring with Linkin Park. Stenners told me. I'll try to get the article when he comes back on. It said they were gonna be in Foxboro in the Gilette Stadium. And guess what, I live in Foxboro near the Gilette Stadium. :D

This will be so awesome, hopefully they play at they chain reaction. This is great because, instead of buying seperate tickets to different whows for all 3, which I would gladly do, now I can buy one ticket and see all 3.

naww.. I´m not that sure about it..I mean.. I dont like rap and I´m not a fan of 50 cent nor eminem..well, eminem is okk..but I dont like the idea od LP touring with ´em. :(

My advice to everyone whos against this, listen to Cleaning out my closet by Eminem, and Hate it or love it(remix) by g-unit.

Back