LP tour with Eminem and 50 Cent.

Just give my two cents...again!

Honestly, if you don't like rap, there will be another rock band....calm down!

And this is still speculation...I mean, no one has come out on an interview or held a press conference....It's still a rumor, despite what radio stations are saying.

All of this 50 sucks, Em sucks, Limp Bizkit would be better garbage needs to go! I mean, if LP wants to go on tour with friggin Wierd Al Yankovic, they're entitled to. They can do whatever they want as a band because it's their choice if they want to go on tour with all rock bands, rappers or even country western stars.

And I don't think they're doing another CC type of thing...I think they are just going on tour together, if they do.

I think we all should just wait before we start griping or praising the whole situation because only time will tell if this actually goes through or disappears as fast as it appeared.

No offense

One Love

Nas aka Ex.

Allied said:
...sigh

Maybe if the other rock act is huge it could work. But unless that other rock group is someone like U2 or Nirvana, LP is insane.
Working with Jay-Z was a goo thing cause hes hip hop. But working with Eminem and 50 and their Gangster crap is just wrong.

I agree this is really disappointing. But i really have doubts of it happening because they said late 2004, that's very off as a date for the tour.

Ex. said:
Just give my two cents...again!

Honestly, if you don't like rap, there will be another rock band....calm down!

And this is still speculation...I mean, no one has come out on an interview or held a press conference....It's still a rumor, despite what radio stations are saying.

All of this 50 sucks, Em sucks, Limp Bizkit would be better garbage needs to go! I mean, if LP wants to go on tour with friggin Wierd Al Yankovic, they're entitled to. They can do whatever they want as a band because it's their choice if they want to go on tour with all rock bands, rappers or even country western stars.

And I don't think they're doing another CC type of thing...I think they are just going on tour together, if they do.

I think we all should just wait before we start griping or praising the whole situation because only time will tell if this actually goes through or disappears as fast as it appeared.

No offense

One Love

Nas aka Ex.

Agree with you 100% :thumbsup:

Linkin Park Is Makeing Very Big Mestake!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS NOT GOOD!!! I love Linkin Park soo much and I know how good they are, but what are they planning to do?! make some rap fans and lose their own fans?! It's not good at all. ROCK BAND DOES NOT NEED A RAP FANS!!! I've heard a lot of people who liked linkin park saing now that linkin park sucks! They really should stop what are they doing now! They are makeing a lot of money now but they soon will get in really big **** if they dont stop doing this! :( I can't wait to go to Linkin Park concert.. They are soooo good and i love their music very very much, but I woud newer go to 50 cent concert! Linkin Park will lose their own fans and those rap fans will newer go to linkin park concert again if linkin park is not with rap star again! So isn't it like that?

igi_linkinpark said:
THIS IS NOT GOOD!!! I love Linkin Park soo much and I know how good they are, but what are they planning to do?! make some rap fans and lose their own fans?! It's not good at all. ROCK BAND DOES NOT NEED A RAP FANS!!! I've heard a lot of people who liked linkin park saing now that linkin park sucks! They really should stop what are they doing now! They are makeing a lot of money now but they soon will get in really big **** if they dont stop doing this! :( I can't wait to go to Linkin Park concert.. They are soooo good and i love their music very very much, but I woud newer go to 50 cent concert! Linkin Park will lose their own fans and those rap fans will newer go to linkin park concert again if linkin park is not with rap star again! So isn't it like that?

Boo-****ing-hoo 50 is ****in awesome I dont care what non of yall say and as he would say

"nobody likes me but thats ok cuz i dont like ya'll anyway
and i dont like ya'll anyway **** all ya'll"

Besides LP is makin paper so I could careless

Minzara said:
lol LP is rap..... Mike raps.... lol
LP it´s not all rap,just cuz Mike raps doesn´t mean lp is rap.LP has a lot of different of music styles and they do an amazing job.
Ppl in here likes a lot of other bands a part from LP,so I think any1 should diss any band or group in here,so chill ppl.

I was watching Daily Download on Fuse TV, and 50 cent said its a strong possiblity that it could happen. Even though they said they weren't going to tour for a while Linkin Park has ways of supriseing their fans, I like the idea the only song I like by 50 cent is Disco Inferno. Besides it would be huge here in Detroit. I'm getting excited just thinking about it.

4everLP_Shinoda said:
LP it´s not all rap,just cuz Mike raps doesn´t mean lp is rap.LP has a lot of different of music styles and they do an amazing job.
Ppl in here likes a lot of other bands a part from LP,so I think any1 should diss any band or group in here,so chill ppl.

eh
/ who said i was getting upset? lol

Treeves said:
Boo-****ing-hoo 50 is ****in awesome I dont care what non of yall say and as he would say

"nobody likes me but thats ok cuz i dont like ya'll anyway
and i dont like ya'll anyway **** all ya'll"

Besides LP is makin paper so I could careless

you are a retard 50 cent sucks ****.

HE ****IN SUCKS linkin park if they do this is making a huge mistake..

please lp don't do this

theLPfan670 said:
you are a retard 50 cent sucks ****.

HE ****IN SUCKS linkin park if they do this is making a huge mistake..

please lp don't do this

Well you can suck my dick you ****y **** sucker

Back