LP tour with Eminem and 50 Cent.

Allied said:
...sigh

Maybe if the other rock act is huge it could work. But unless that other rock group is someone like U2 or Nirvana, LP is insane.
Working with Jay-Z was a goo thing cause hes hip hop. But working with Eminem and 50 and their Gangster crap is just wrong.

^^^ agreed^^^

Lets put it like this. 50 cent and Em are at the top of their game. They have everthing they need. They have extreme rock fans singing "this is how we do" Now you cant tell me this would look bad for LP. Im sick and tired of LP touring with all these rock bands. And Im sick of them being treated like a rock band. Obviously 50 and Em see somthing great in LP. They are so good if they really wanted to they could just ignore LP and ask LIL JON for a tour. But did they? NO! This could open up and Opportunity for LP. To be more than a semi-known mostly hated band. I hate the fact that every one wants LP to stay original. THEY WONT CHANGE! Mike is an producer. If he hangs with Em he could learn some new tricks! Most people on these forums say they are fans of true music. IM SORRY BUT LP ISNT TRUE MUSIC! True music is classical music Things were there isnt lyrics. I enjoy every single type of music. I love it all. You can call me a real MUSIC fan. If you just listen to one genre and a bit of another your not real. So you have biased opions.Majority of the people dont like all genres.They feel words are the real meaning of music. 50 cent is brilliant. Sure his lyrics arent very appropiate but hell they make alot of sense. And they arent lieng. Maybe you dont like being called a bitch / ho. But you have to respect the fact the Em's songs have made it to the top more times than LP. People arent dumb.(well they kinda are)They know what they want and so they pick artist who supply this. And that so happens to be tracks from 50 Em and others. Em and 50 just so happen to be the people who have expirienced that type of drama. So they can write about it and make little rymes and people will like it. Thats how it goes. And Em and 50 right now are hot. So naturally if Mike and Chaz can work with these people, then maybe than can work with their own expiriences and turn them into a people pleaser. I think the concert can brighten up their futures. But hell I am 14. Its your opion.

----------Azem K.------------

Stenners said:
Eminem shows emotion in his music, he is a talented rapper though his last album was pretty stale. I dont like the idea of 50 cent I dont think he isnt the same style really.

PS: They suck and There lyrics suck - Those are the most common yet misused replies. They dont suck, there talented and thats why they got record deals. Eminem isnt a stone cold sell out he refuses to endorse or advertise anything.
exactly, i completely agree

azemkamikaze03 said:
I smell bull ****. Have you lived a gangster life?
How bout I say this I think Being a Punk/Goth is wrong and gay.

i smell a hypocrite.

u can't be a punk and a goth at the same time....its just wrong...its not nature. punks VS goths its always been.

me, being a goth....thats a good thing

4everLP_Shinoda said:
Sorry,I thought there was like an argument,my bad lol.

You ought to know me by know, its not easy to make me mad, i dont think i've been mad once my whole time here yet

sry... for double post

I am a bad minzara ><

50 CENT LYRICS

"I Smell *****"
(feat. G-Unit)

Son you smell that? What's that?
I smell *****. Is that you Irv?
I smell *****. Is that you Ja?
I smell *****. Is that you Black?
I smell *****. Is that you Tah?
Y'all niggas is *****
I'm ballin' now nigga now watch me (watch me)
Ain't nothin' you can do to stop me (stop Me)
You niggas get so emotional (emotional)
You remind me of my bitch.
It's not in my nature to make a commitment so let me breathe,
But she doesn't understand catch attitudes when I leave her (leave her)
Like being on probation makin' it harder for me to except her
as my own she tries to tie up my phone and (phone and)
I'm not at home she's thinkin' that I'm not alone probably out tryin' to bone anything in the street
I let her know she can leave I ain't tryin to tie her up but see
it's hard to **** with somebody after she touches me mami
I'm not your regular nigga I know the game (I know the game)
But I don't play by the rules I'm focusin' on my moves that way I'll never lose
See I can tell by your shoes if you attracted to Benz's with 22's
Say I confuse you play little tricks with your head
Catchin' feelin's ever since the first time I slept in your bed
I'm not here to tease you mislead you or mess up your dreams (nah)
I can't say I love you I dont know what that means
I'ma pimp.

[Chorus: (x2)]
Girl you know I like it when you climb on top
Love muscles feel tighter than a headlock
And you know I love the way you make the bed rock
Take me to extasy without taking Extasy

[Verse 2:]
When I first met her
I did anything to get her (what?)
Paid all her bills and filled the 'fridgerator (uh huh)
Reminiscin' on late nights when I try to lay up
but couldn't get off cause your baby would stay up
She even crashed the whip tryin' to switch in the third lane
That's when I realized this bitch was a bird brain
A pigeon writin' her baby pops in the box in the prison
Sing-sing is where he biddin'
She in the Gucci tights and Findi high heals
Baby wipes and cans of Infamil
Moter bike and grams of fish scale
It's a 9 to 5 niggas with no frills
Turnin' young niggas with princables to old men with debts
And all the prank calls was death threats that bitch had the best sex
All across the globe and the bitch head game was out of control

[Verse 3:]
I'm wonderin' when I'm gone if you'll miss me (miss me)
or do you miss the Don Perion and the Cristy
I'm ****in' with you
I'm feelin' your shape I'm feelin' your eyes
Later on I'm feelin' your ass and feelin' your thighs (come here baby)
Sweet heart your book smart and street smart (uh huh)
I knew you was my type from the very very start (yeah)
I'm into tongue kissin' and four play all day
Mama ain't home so the noise is okay
O.D.B you know he like it the raw way
Latex safe sex no hickeys on the neck
Now you learnin' (whoo)
The Lords blessin' makes me wiser as the world's turnin'
My tongue touch the right spot have your toes curlin'
Whether we're just kickin' it or sexin' (uh huh) I'm a pro baby girl I spit game to perfection (Yeah)
So when niggas make mistakes I correct them and
When niggas get out of line I check them man

Yeah
Don't think I forgot about your fat ass though Irv
Runnin' around takin' pictures like you Puff Daddy and the family motha****a
And that bitch Charli Baltimore bitch look like she died last week pale as ****
Paint her hair red think she gone sell records tryin' to impersonate Pink and **** bitch
Punk ass motha****as
All you motha****as get wrote on nigga
Ain't no motha****as leave her alone cause she a bitch **** that nigga.
**** all of it but not you Ashanti baby you know how I feel about you baby (kiss) come on come here girl
Come on gimme some love girl
**** Irv Gotti you know how me and you do baby [laughs]
You know they say I'm sexy now
Hey Irv your mama got a thing for me.

Lyrics we all can read and know are true they dont suk u just dont like them becuase they "degrate women" :rolleyes:

[Intro: 50 Cent - singing]
Many men, wish death upon me
Blood in my eye dawg and I can't see
I'm trying to be what I'm destined to be
And niggaz trying to take my life away
I put a hole in nigga for ****ing with me
My back on the wall, now you gon' see
Better watch how you talk, when you talk about me
Cause I'll come and take your life away

Many men, many, many, many, many men
Wish death 'pon me
Lord I don't cry no more
Don't look to the sky no more
Have mercy on me

[Verse One]
Now these ***** niggaz putting money on my head
Go on and get your refund mother****er, I ain't dead
I'm the diamond in the dirt, that ain't been found
I'm the underground king and I ain't been crowned
When I rhyme, something special happen every time
I'm the greatest, something like Ali in his prime
I walk the block with the bundles
I've been knocked on the humble
Swing the ox when I rumble
Show your ass what my gun do
Got a temper nigga, go'head, lose your head
Turn your back on me, get clapped and lose your legs
I walk around gun on waist, chip on my shoulder
Till I bust a clip in your face, *****, this beef ain't over

[Chorus - singing]
Many men, many, many, many, many men
Wish death 'pon me
Lord I don't cry no more
Don't look to the sky no more
Have mercy on me
Have mercy on my soul
Somewhere my heart turned cold
Have mercy on many men
Many, many, many, many men
Wish death upon me

[Verse Two]
Some days wouldn't be special, if it wasn't for rain
Joy wouldn't feel so good, if it wasn't for pain
Death gotta be easy, 'cause life is hard
It'll leave you physically, mentally, and emotionally scarred
This if for my niggaz on the block, twisting trees and cigars
For the niggaz on lock, doing life behind bars
I don't see only god can judge me, 'cause I see things clear
I'm like Paulie in Goodfellas, you can call me the Don
Like Malcolm by any means, with my gun in my palm
Slim switched sides on me, let niggaz ride on me
I thought we was cool, why you want me to die homie?

[Chorus]

[Verse Three]
Every night I talk to god, but he don't say nothing back
I know he protecting me, but I still stay with my gat
In my nightmares, niggaz keep pulling techs on me
Psych says some bitch dumb, put a hex on me
The feds didn't know much, when Pac got shot
I got a kite from the pens that told me, Tuck got knocked
I ain't gonna spell it out for you mother****ers all the time
Are you illiterate nigga? You can't read between the lines
In the bible it says, what goes around, comes around
Almost shot me, three weeks later he got shot down
Now it's clear that I'm here, for a real reason
'Cause he got hit like I got hit, but he ain't ****ing breathing

[Chorus]

There...Grade A lyrics

........This tour already sounds like a total bomb. As you can see, Linkin Park fans are pretty pissed that Linkin Park wants to do a monster tour with two rappers, but that isn't the end of it. I would bet money that 50cent is taking major heat right now from his fans for 'selling out' and doing a tour with a bunch of 'whiny pussies'. Eminem is probably getting the same deal, and even worse since his last album was sooo stale. This tour should never get off the ground - it is bad business for all three of these bands. Though the intelligent fans will relieze that the three groups are trying to break down the boundries in the music world, the less intelligent ones just see Linkin Park hanging out with a bunch of 'no talent ghetto people'..

Clogz said:
........This tour already sounds like a total bomb. As you can see, Linkin Park fans are pretty pissed that Linkin Park wants to do a monster tour with two rappers, but that isn't the end of it. I would bet money that 50cent is taking major heat right now from his fans for 'selling out' and doing a tour with a bunch of 'whiny pussies'. Eminem is probably getting the same deal, and even worse since his last album was sooo stale. This tour should never get off the ground - it is bad business for all three of these bands. Though the intelligent fans will relieze that the three groups are trying to break down the boundries in the music world, the less intelligent ones just see Linkin Park hanging out with a bunch of 'no talent ghetto people'..

Clogz your post was atleast logical so thank you.

I listen to lots of different music too. I have my favorite genres, but I can listen to anything that is good or at least appealing to me (which leaves out britney spears and all that bunch of pop artists lol). I do like rap and hip hop, so I'd have no problems with that tour. I'd definitely go. I like Eminem a lot, LP is LP (lol no need to say more), I don't like 50 Cent so much but hey, that's my opinion. He has some good stuff, but he's not one of my favorites. The fact that he was a part of the show wouldn't stop me from going. But still I think that they should include another rock act. It'd be a little more balanced. For example, when LP came to Portugal the 1st time (Meteora World Tour, that's when I saw them) they came with Adema and Redman. Adema was really cool, and the crowd was really into them. Then Redman came in, and even though he was putting on a nice show, people just started booing him and flipping him off... Which was very uncool, they should've shown more respect. But the point here is that there are many people that have little tolerance to other kinds of music except the ones that they like, so they don't even give it a chance and automatically think it sucks. Like we've seen here, many LP fans hate rap, and I'm sure many 50 Cent or Eminem fans hate LP. It'd would be bad if they started flipping off LP, or if others started booing Eminem or 50 Cent. There could be problems, I don't know. Music's meant to bring people together, but sometimes it doesn't work. I think that with other rock band, it could be a cool tour...

this is tour will not be a happy tour to LP fans and Enimem haters........its already not going down well.........even though its just the beginning of it.

being a punk and goth........doesn't sit right......unless u r a try hard band lyk good charlotte....who try to mix punk and goth together. they are only proving that they are wannabes and they suck, both ways you look at it!

azemkamikaze03 said:
Lets put it like this. 50 cent and Em are at the top of their game. They have everthing they need. They have extreme rock fans singing "this is how we do" Now you cant tell me this would look bad for LP. Im sick and tired of LP touring with all these rock bands. And Im sick of them being treated like a rock band. Obviously 50 and Em see somthing great in LP. They are so good if they really wanted to they could just ignore LP and ask LIL JON for a tour. But did they? NO! This could open up and Opportunity for LP. To be more than a semi-known mostly hated band. I hate the fact that every one wants LP to stay original. THEY WONT CHANGE! Mike is an producer. If he hangs with Em he could learn some new tricks! Most people on these forums say they are fans of true music. IM SORRY BUT LP ISNT TRUE MUSIC! True music is classical music Things were there isnt lyrics. I enjoy every single type of music. I love it all. You can call me a real MUSIC fan. If you just listen to one genre and a bit of another your not real. So you have biased opions.Majority of the people dont like all genres.They feel words are the real meaning of music. 50 cent is brilliant. Sure his lyrics arent very appropiate but hell they make alot of sense. And they arent lieng. Maybe you dont like being called a bitch / ho. But you have to respect the fact the Em's songs have made it to the top more times than LP. People arent dumb.(well they kinda are)They know what they want and so they pick artist who supply this. And that so happens to be tracks from 50 Em and others. Em and 50 just so happen to be the people who have expirienced that type of drama. So they can write about it and make little rymes and people will like it. Thats how it goes. And Em and 50 right now are hot. So naturally if Mike and Chaz can work with these people, then maybe than can work with their own expiriences and turn them into a people pleaser. I think the concert can brighten up their futures. But hell I am 14. Its your opion.

----------Azem K.------------

Azem..This is post makes alot of sense! I agree with everything you said.Listen to this guy.

Even though im not a fan of 50 or eminem, i cant wait till they go on tour! It would be very cool to see Mike rapping with eminem and 50 cent, cuz,remember, LP is not only rock, they are rap too. LP needs to bring out more of the rap side in their music, and I think this is a good opportunity for them.

Back