LP tour with Eminem and 50 Cent.

FadedBlue said:
Azem..This is post makes alot of sense! I agree with everything you said.Listen to this guy.

Even though im not a fan of 50 or eminem, i cant wait till they go on tour! It would be very cool to see Mike rapping with eminem and 50 cent, cuz,remember, LP is not only rock, they are rap too. LP needs to bring out more of the rap side in their music, and I think this is a good opportunity for them.

no bad idea

i think lp needs to not bring out the rap side of their music more, and instead keep the balance like they are so perfectly doing. i honestly hate 50 cent. he talks aobut killing people and screwing chicks. not cool. i dont like eminem either, but would prefer him over 50

chazzy_rox said:
i think lp needs to not bring out the rap side of their music more, and instead keep the balance like they are so perfectly doing. i honestly hate 50 cent. he talks aobut killing people and screwing chicks. not cool. i dont like eminem either, but would prefer him over 50
yeh i agree
they started of nice and balanced and i think they should stick 2 it

LP is my fav band, but i aint going to say there the greatest band in the world, cause no music is, cause there is so much different music out there, and so many different people with different taste of music. I am the middle man i love all music, LP is awesome, but EM is very good himself, i havent heard 50 yet so i cant make a opinion about him. This tour is a good diea to me, i dont really care what most people think, if most people think its stupid, that just shows how much they arent open mind, dont diss something till you see it, or researched. But then again this is my opinion....

When I first heard about this tour I was very much concerned. No, it's not Eminem that bothers me. I actually like Em a lot. It's 50 cent. He's not a rapper I'm very fond of.

Now, I don't think this tour's going to be a big success, of course I could be wrong. Linkin Park think it could work because of the success with Collision Course. CC has been well recieved by many people (including myself) and they figure it could work with someone else. I there are a few LP fans that would go if it was just Em, but 50 Cent would turn them away. It almost turned me away, but I since I like Em and LP, I could endure 50.

I'd go to the show and support LP because they're absolutely amazing live if not for anything else.

If it happens it will be a smashing success and here's why:

I did some album sales research and here were my findings:

Hybrid theory was the # 1-selling album of 2001
Meteora was the #3-selling album of 2003
The Marshall Mathers LP was the #2-selling album in 2000
The Eminem Show was the #1-selling album of 2002
Encore was the #3-selling album of 2004
Get Rich or Die Tryin was the #1-selling album 0f 2003

No sh*t. i'm totally for real.If this doesnt speak volumes to you then ill put it this way. These 3 artists are some of THE most popular artists of the new millennium. in album sales terms if we put them into the top 6 selling artists of 2000-2005 would look like this:

1. Eminem
2. Norah Jones
3. Linkin Park
4 .Usher
5. *Nsync
6. 50 Cent(if you count him solo and with G-unit)

(These are estimates since a stat like that is hard to come by)

The tour would make history. people will see a tour if they admire 2 of the 3 artists.
Who agrees with me?

forumloiterer said:
If it happens it will be a smashing success and here's why:

I did some album sales research and here were my findings:

Hybrid theory was the # 1-selling album of 2001
Meteora was the #3-selling album of 2003
The Marshall Mathers LP was the #2-selling album in 2000
The Eminem Show was the #1-selling album of 2002
Encore was the #3-selling album of 2004
Get Rich or Die Tryin was the #1-selling album 0f 2003

No sh*t. i'm totally for real.If this doesnt speak volumes to you then ill put it this way. These 3 artists are some of THE most popular artists of the new millennium. in album sales terms if we put them into the top 6 selling artists of 2000-2005 would look like this:

1. Eminem
2. Norah Jones
3. Linkin Park
4 .Usher
5. *Nsync
6. 50 Cent(if you count him solo and with G-unit)

(These are estimates since a stat like that is hard to come by)

The tour would make history. people will see a tour if they admire 2 of the 3 artists.
Who agrees with me?
oops i made a boo-boo. Usher and nsync should be reversed because i forgot about about Timberlake's solo album, but you got my point

azemkamikaze03 said:
Dude........if you are talkin abot 50 and Em. You are just wrong.

No, thats not my opinion. That is why I put 'dumb ghetto poeple' in asteriks, because I'm just saying what most Linkin Park fans are probably saying about this tour right now. I think Eminem is very talented, and 50cent has to have some kidn fo talent to be as popular as he is today.

woodyloveslinkin said:
fight fight and more fights......anything else u wanna stir up over......cos every thread i go to 40 % of them are bitching on about nothing

not really a fight, more of a debate lol

woodyloveslinkin said:
fight fight and more fights......anything else u wanna stir up over......cos every thread i go to 40 % of them are bitching on about nothing

Well....I remeber there was this huge fight a few weeks ago...forgot who started it :rolleyes:

woodyloveslinkin said:
oh........pls kill me...the day i die is the day eninem or 50c tour with them.

then your going to have a short life arent you? lol cause it seems there going on tour....

Back