LP tour with Eminem and 50 Cent.

**** 50 CENT........AND YEA

yes yes eminem and linkin park i can see it but 50 is freak.

The reason I think no one really likes this because of rap is because its just weird. When the verses come on, they are so long and you have no clue when the chorus will come on unless u know the whole song by heart. I like some of Eminem's songs but thats just me. We should be happy the LP is still around..

i_love_mike_shinoda2 said:
The reason I think no one really likes this because of rap is because its just weird. When the verses come on, they are so long and you have no clue when the chorus will come on unless u know the whole song by heart. I like some of Eminem's songs but thats just me. We should be happy the LP is still around..

What in the **** are you talking about....When besides CC have you heard a new album

Detroit

Yo whats up guys im a lil new around here love linkin park of course.Im from detroit let me tell ya same place as eminem and fiddy cent,however i like eminem but you guys are right he sold out.Fiddy cent is just a joke just my opinion hope to you talk with some of you cool cats soon.

I am a huge Eminem fan, I don't see a thing wrong with his lyrics. I am also not a big fan of 50 Cent, he had his 2 good songs in the early run, Wanksta and In 'Da Club, since those he has just been not as enjoyable.

i'm not to happy if they tour with 50 but iwth eminem hell yea.

that woulf ****ing rock

Back