LP tour with Eminem and 50 Cent.

Treeves said:
Oh come on Gurl Friend you'd know better then anyone my lil alter boy

Lmfao, you are too funny! :D

K, yeah...I hate rap with meaningless lyrics:D

Why would you slit your wrists?
*tsk tsk* Thats bad..

Well actually let's look on the bright side of this, not a lot of Metallica fans went to Summer Sanitarium with me and they said they had a great experience personally I don't know how this tour turns out but I'm just saying what I think now

No one in this thread disserves a bravo. The fact is 90% of you idiots are ignorant to rap. Sure Em and 50 cent might not be good but you are all talking out of your asses. You people need to learn that outside of the box you live in, there is a whole other world of music. so give this tour a chance and stop looking down on rap/hip hop artists/acts. becasue all of you know your gonna be there if you can.

I wish LP would just stay in the studio and record. It's so confusing now.

First they're going to record.
Next, Mike is doing a solo album.
Then they're going to go on tour.

Wtf?

well i think its going to suk if they tour we then, i hate 50 cent but em is ok, dont bite my fu<kin head off ok but i just dont like most black(not bein racist) rap cuz it mostly about getto, gansta(nothing rong with tha, just get trier sum), there bitch(cant they say g/f or lady, not bitch cuz tha refers to us as dogs), them pimping, drugs and sex.. it just really pisses me off, women are not objects or dogs, men and women are meant to be equal...

i dont like the idea of this tour cuz 50 is gangsta em his a hater who raps about murder and rape and linkin park is none of those , so think it would be lame.. i wont hate lp if theey agree too do this but it will be pretty gay

lp_151999 said:
i dont like the idea of this tour cuz 50 is gangsta em his a hater who raps about murder and rape and linkin park is none of those , so think it would be lame.. i wont hate lp if theey agree too do this but it will be pretty gay
Em doesn't rap about murder and rape, unless he's talking about there being too much of that. Just listen to him before you start judging. OK, he does rap about murdering his mother, but other than that he raps about peace, just listen to his singles from the album Encore. You can't just judge him without knowing anything about him. Em's lyrics are slowly changing into LP's lyrics somehow, he's on his way into LP's lyrical subjects.

Friðbjörn said:
Em doesn't rap about murder and rape, unless he's talking about there being too much of that. Just listen to him before you start judging. OK, he does rap about murdering his mother, but other than that he raps about peace, just listen to his singles from the album Encore. You can't just judge him without knowing anything about him. Em's lyrics are slowly changing into LP's lyrics somehow, he's on his way into LP's lyrical subjects.

That is true if you listen to Ems older CDs (Slim Shady LP and Marhsall Mathers LP) Eminem is changing a lot lyrically wise and I think he is maturing a lot.

FireHawk said:
That is true if you listen to Ems older CDs (Slim Shady LP and Marhsall Mathers LP) Eminem is changing a lot lyrically wise and I think he is maturing a lot.
Exactly, many artists seem to be doing that nowadays.

Wow.....all these haters just waiting for me to corect them or **** like that. However, I'm not feelin like that today, so yall can go free today, with a warning.

One thing about rap is its oringal reason was to rap about peace and the good stuff, and yet some was just about truth of people life. Thats all it was till the N.W.A. They are the reason rap is what most people say "distastful." I think some rap is great if you look at many underground artists they don't rap about sex,drugs, and murder. I think some people are just bias towards rap. I personally like about 50% of rap music.

ok children, i dont' like it either but apparently its gunna happen, i'm not going to pick sides here, but i will say that those 3 bands/artist are completly different, so instead of dragging this out to be a 14 page thread, how about everyone put in your 2 cents and then leave it alone, besides you guys bitching is not going to change anything, Linkin Park will do what the want to do, ok? ok

Last edited by a moderator:
Back