Lpf Awards 2007

I kinda sent my votes in like right away cuz I always have this instant choice in most cases. And if I really think too much about it, then it'll be completely IMPOSSIBLE for me to decide on something. lol :p

I voted underdogs

lol go cyro and mark.

and umo im sorry but unhinged mouse is the only name u should be able to choose from. no offense to anyone else. but lol i wish so badly i could steal that damn name. an unhinged mouse? imagine the photoshop possibilities!

Good luck everyone

i voted for those people who truly deserve it.

and i did not vote for myself in any category....i think that's wrong to vote for yourself *shrug* Thats just me

and i did not vote for myself in any category....i think that's wrong to vote for yourself *shrug* Thats just me

You know, I thought about that. My personal instinct is to not ever do that and I never have, but recently I've talked to friends and such and they always tell me to do it, and then my teachers say do it. Mehhhhhhh. :(

I guess if im voting like for class president then id vote for myself, only because the circumstances are a lot different. but i didnt vote for myself this time around. I wanted to. it would have been fun and pleasurable but I didn't since its only awards and stuff. Supposed to fun I reckon not competition.

So... Hm... From the list, I suppose I'm not a staff member anymore? o_O
And damn man... only one... That's the least nominations I've gotten sive we started this thing...
MEAH...
I'm not complaining... I'm surprised that I even got one... I figured I'd been forgotten... Lol
Well, I'll send my votes in shortly and thanks everyone who nominated me.

Good luck everyone

i voted for those people who truly deserve it.

same in 1 catecorie my mouse was moving towars my nice mut i stoped the evil force :>

lol meanie but ok ek wou vir myself stem maar toe besluit ek liewer nie
beter? -_-

LMFAO BURN!!!!...sorrry it's getting late for me...

same in 1 catecorie my mouse was moving towars my nice mut i stoped the evil force :>

Same here in one of the categories. My mouse was moving towards my name in the votes, but I stopped the evil force, and voted for another.

That's as proper as I could make it

nice everyone...good luck...
sadly,but no offense meant to anyone,im just not used to voting for people in any way for whatever reason...
hey i meant that in a nice way...im not trying to thrash anyone... :eek:k:
:thumbsup: :D

Back