Lpf Awards 2007

Damnit, first year so far without any nominations, guess i shouldve been around more, ha. Good luck to everyone though.

I just want to thank all the elites, for helping out, and keeping this quiet, I wanted it to be a surprise, so well,,, SURPRISE everyone.. and a special thanks to, Greyfoxx and Shadowfax, who helped me choose nominees.. and a HUGE THANK YOU to, GraDoN, Black, and Jeezy, for keeping these thing going for me, I am sorry I got so busy.. I am glad to see that I got the ball rolling, and now here we are about 2 months later, and ready to vote.. I will get votes counted as soon as I can, and let you know who the winners are when it is time..

Good luck to everyone, and thanks for the nominations I did receive!

Lets keep it clean this year, as I wan this to be BIGGER and BETTER next year, lol/

I just want to thank all the elites, for helping out, and keeping this quiet, I wanted it to be a surprise, so well,,, SURPRISE everyone.. and a special thanks to, Greyfoxx and Shadowfax, who helped me choose nominees.. and a HUGE THANK YOU to, GraDoN, Black, and Jeezy, for keeping these thing going for me, I am sorry I got so busy.. I am glad to see that I got the ball rolling, and now here we are about 2 months later, and ready to vote.. I will get votes counted as soon as I can, and let you know who the winners are when it is time..

Good luck to everyone, and thanks for the nominations I did receive!

Lets keep it clean this year, as I wan this to be BIGGER and BETTER next year, lol/

Yay! lol Next year I'll be nominated as Most Original Usename. lmao :D

not if i have anything to do about it xP

im waiting to vote, some of em are WAY too close, although im only certain about the mod category so far.... JEEZY FTW!!!!

Hazi[LP]Tonz;522307 said:
not if i have anything to do about it xP

im waiting to vote, some of em are WAY too close, although im only certain about the mod category so far.... JEEZY FTW!!!!
lol we gave him the award before it started :p

Were there more categories last year? Seems like there aren't as many this time around.

Oh well, good luck to everyone who was nominated! :)

Back