LPF Banner Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
w00t! so i still have a chance of winning yay! lol to bad your not gonna change it, plus this is a banner comp why did u enter if u are not gonna abide by the rules, if you wanted to show ur work then create a thread for ur work in Fan Art not in a comp thread when it is not even an entry

First things first. The only thing I didn't do that was stated in the rules was to put a V4.0
I'll admit that and if that was the case I would change it because it was my mistake, but I'm not going to take off my web page, because that's what lets people know who made it. If someone comes here and see the banner and wants me to make one they can get a hold of me. Also, it's a way to gain some recognition as to the fact that I am attempting to help the forums out. I'm sure it is not that taxing to have a web address to my site up there. So there was no rule stating that I could not do that so I did it. Now, like I said I am not going change it if they want to make up another rule. Another thing it was intended to be an entry. I am not completely retarded, I know where the Fan Art section and I have been around long enough to know how and where to show my work off. This is possibly, the most simple easiest banner I've made in a while and is definitely not something I would "show" off.

But yea sorry for all the commotion you know me.;)

yeah im sorry i was off the mark a lil bit my appologise its just the way i read the post seemed like u were just posting for the banner to be showed off not to be entered as an entery to the comp again i am sorry

^^' i just realized the size changed to 990x100 (no wonder why everyone else's was bigger...) so i'll resize it

EDIT: Photobucket only goes up to 800 px >< gaahhh... anyone can suggest another image hosting site?

I am gunna go by the First of March here in the States.. So you have about 24 hours from now to get in any last submitions that you might have. This thread will close and the poll will go up tomorrow, March 1st at about 6 P.M. Eastern time.

This contest is now officially over. The valid entries will be posted in a new thread and you will be allowed to pick your favorite one.

Thank you everyone for the wonderful entries!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back