LPF Banner Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LPF keeps sending me damn notification of reply to thread emails when Im not subscribing to them. Can we get this fixed please?!

wait wait wait, no.

the rules are you don't have to have the forum URL on it. it just has to say Off Topic Forum 4.0

and coredump, quit deleting my posts.

the old banner didn't have the link I don't think and we don't need it now.
OK, I will not delete your post, but the URL is required.

Aaaalrighty, maybe i'll give it a shot. I dont post that often here, but id like to contribute to this site :)

And what do you mean by alternatives? Like different colors, or that the logos are different on each of them?
lalalalala?

quoting yourself?
bored?
and coredump i respect ur rule to put url on banner
mind me asking why it should be there?

quoting yourself?
bored?
and coredump i respect ur rule to put url on banner
mind me asking why it should be there?
Im quoting myself because I didnt get an asnwer. Dont be such a smartass.

Aaaalrighty, maybe i'll give it a shot. I dont post that often here, but id like to contribute to this site :)

And what do you mean by alternatives? Like different colors, or that the logos are different on each of them?

Yes, alternatives can be anything that are similar to the one you made, but has diffrences(colors, logo, words, pictures, whatever you think of).. Like the two that LPF v3.0 had.

Do you have to have alternatives? =O cuz i only made one.

I added the URL:

9613c4d9a7e22091997e6f0538be8f14.jpg

raaaaaah @ people hijacking my contest. It'd be nice if people asked...we could compromise but I don't appreciate someone higher than me coming in and changing the rules without notifying me.

Yes, alternatives can be anything that are similar to the one you made, but has diffrences(colors, logo, words, pictures, whatever you think of).. Like the two that LPF v3.0 had.
Alrighty, thanks :)

raaaaaah @ people hijacking my contest. It'd be nice if people asked...we could compromise but I don't appreciate someone higher than me coming in and changing the rules without notifying me.
Nobody is hijacking your contest. I've just added/changed a couple of technical requirements. That's it. An I've made a public notification here in the thread.

Im not a huge fan of the url in the banner, i mean, if your at this site, you can see the url in your address bar.
but its no big deal.

i like the mutil-layout/style selector idea. Ive seen that implimented on other forums and it works great.

I might be able to pull one of my tech designs out for this... Should take about 2 weeks.

Good luck!

Guys, please try to always write "Off Topic Forum" on one line and preferably in one style. This is necessary to avoid confusion with the official LP site(s).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back