LPF Island :: Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing as I didnt win any awards, I agree.

So had you won an award, you would be totally for this? I am not trying to be mean, but that just sounds like a selfish thing to say.. Just because you didn't win something means you are against something now..

Last edited by a moderator:
LPF islands werent a popularity contest at all. It was a game, sure okay it was a popularity contest within 20 people (we were the only ones allowed to vote) but half way threw the most popular users at the time started getting picked off as it was tatical.

So had you won an award, you would be totally for this? I am not trying to be mean, but that just sounds like a selfish thing to say.. Just because you didn't win something means you are against something now..
No I don't mean it like in a selfish way, but how Mark said its a popularity contest. It kind of gets disheartening when people are pitted against each other, and thus some people win and some people lose. I cant really put what I'm wanting to say into words. But I'm not stopping anyone, its just what I think. :-|

I'm neither for nor against LPF Island again, cause since i won last time i can't say i hated it, but i can't say that i want it back again *shrug*

No I don't mean it like in a selfish way, but how Mark said its a popularity contest. It kind of gets disheartening when people are pitted against each other, and thus some people win and some people lose. I cant really put what I'm wanting to say into words. But I'm not stopping anyone, its just what I think. :-|

Exactly. I agree.

I want it back
I want in (early booking seeing the last one went so quick)
I loved it, the story telling that went hand in hand with it was great and the tatical side was fun

I want it back
I want in (early booking seeing the last one went so quick)
I loved it, the story telling that went hand in hand with it was great and the tatical side was fun
*nods* Aye, it was very fun. I think if we have it again we need to make the questions n stuff more often. *shrug*

I'll start the Story if ya'll want (If we start it)

I get what you are saying, I guess it just came out wrong the first time.. but life is about challenges, and its also about having to win and having to lose some time.. and this is just friendly competition, and as long as all the players can be good sports then i see not problem with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back