LPF Island :: Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
once that fanfic is up, you guys can add on whatever you feel! make it funny, sad, sexual, dramatic in anyway! we have some sexiest vets in this game, including the host himself, so there better be hook ups! hahaha.

I'm I going to be the nice girl here? lol... I hate rumors! I better start buddying up to people. :thumbsup:

Woot! Go Fox! *cheers and carries on for my odd youngest "child"*

Best of luck on the island... I know I couldn't hack it (I'm the rugged indoors type, me)... unless of course Stenners was successful in his hunt to track down the illusive 'chocolate' and was willing to share, then maybe... haha

But may the best/smartest/most sly/creative/scheming/creative/generally all round devious soul LPFer/islander win!

:cool:
- Rav

Ravynlee said:
Woot! Go Fox! *cheers and carries on for my odd youngest "child"*

Best of luck on the island... I know I couldn't hack it (I'm the rugged indoors type, me)... unless of course Stenners was successful in his hunt to track down the illusive 'chocolate' and was willing to share, then maybe... haha

But may the best/smartest/most sly/creative/scheming/creative/generally all round devious soul LPFer/islander win!

:cool:
- Rav

I think u just described bout everyone on the Island, be more specific :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back