lpgirl's journal^__^

and what makes it worse they like sit around me in a circle i feel traped, like i cant breath well cuz i ****ing cant with them

omega said:
i swear i belong here, so many people like me...
this place rocks!!!
i know, i have better friends here then at skool, every one here understands me or is like me or just well is awesome and funny and kool

LPGirl said:
i know, i have better friends here then at skool, every one here understands me or is like me or just well is awesome and funny and kool

i know what you mean, i have freinds but none understand me like
the ones here.

stupidsoul1 said:
yes,she is

labels suck seriously
no offense but your friends dont seem too friendly...tell them to get over themselves...just because you are original doesnt mean you have to be conformed into being a moron like them

ss1: i like your additude, i see you also understand.

stupidsoul1 said:
*gives you a cookie* why thank you =)

thanks, *chows down on cookies and waffles*
i swear you two are great to talk with.
never a dull moment, lol

says:
hmm
says:
hmm i think bec and that r angry at me cuz i didnt go to skool today
RenzaL ~ Like me for who i am.. [[Quack Quack Snail ?]] Or hate me for what i'm not.. says:
idk they tried ringing you
RenzaL ~ Like me for who i am.. [[Quack Quack Snail ?]] Or hate me for what i'm not.. says:
im sitting by myself tomoro thats how much they are pissing me off
its bec and bee
bees being a ing mother duck and bec she being controling
i told my parents what they are doing and dads like laugh it off and im like i tried
says:
mm
says:
i think u shoudl go see one ... but i dont think i want to make u
but bec and that are
they said they were think of tricking me
says:
we are concerned about u but going about it the wrong way
says:
yeh i said to bianca that shoudlnt do that
i feel asphyxiated
says:
i dont no wot that means
says:
but yeh
says:
i going to shrink tomro
its means i feel sahufacated(cant spell it, lol)
well its good ur going
says:
yeh
says:
hmm
but its not the right thing for me
says:
hmm
i get my frustion out on f, and i do talk with my parents
why cant they under stand that
says:
i hate how every1 is pissed off that im not there .... like i no it might mean that they care about me and they actually like my presence but it shits me when they get angry at ME cuz yeh i wasnt there
they say i dont tell them everything(friends not parents) and i tell u guys almost everything
i know why are they pissed at u
?
says:
cuz i didnt go to skool
says:
today
yea but just cuz ur away its not reason to have a god dam melt down over
i dont mind that ur away, people do sometimes not come to skool and i fine with it everybody has reasons
god as soon as they find out ur not at skool they grabs bees phone and ring u
god
talk about, hmm.. whats the word, asphyxiating, chocking
says:
yeh but to me that symbolises that they care and arnt that mad but today they called like twice and left it and i think becs mad cu zi asked her to tell my sister where to meet rowens mum but she didnt
yea i know but they're going over the top
like if anybody else is away they dont care, but god ring u every second, i'd just turn my phone off
says:
hmm i did wen it got to like 7 calls
says:

says:
yeh but hmm
lol

convo with hayley, the other depressed person of our group but her depression is way way worse she has like bi polar and stuff and has tried to kill herself well kinda, hope its not to hard to follow

Back