lpp's journal

Status
Not open for further replies.
shahfire said:
okay, there are two views for this.
1. if this friend means alot to u,if u think u will destroy yr friendship, u may want to decrease yr talking of lp.
2. HECK! u r a diehard fan of lp, of coz u will talk abt them!
so you will have to choose, lpp. :)

Shahfire-thnks for the advice

twi-i know you try

lmao

Ello

UpDate :

well lately i have been going from being numb to not and like today i kinda started yelling at my mom and stuff and started to think more about cutting and suicide and **** and all and i was like WAIT would i really wanna risk getting back to the hospital so like i was like that most of the day and all and yesterday i was so numb it scared me really bad and normell when i go numb i don't get scared hmmm oh well..

and for the ones who don't understand what i mean by numb it where you can't feel any emotions...... so yup that is for the ones who thought i couldn't feel any body parts hmmm oh well

but yea and like i been wanting a girlfriend for along time now and ugh its hard
to find yo self a girlfriend here but hmmm i guess i must deal with the wait here lol but yea i have been thinking alot about cutting and suicide most my poems right now are about those 2 things and i have been like really thinking alot about things and stuff and but mostly out of it like sometimes i will space out when i am listening to Linkin Park and the cd is hybrid theory and then on with you when Chaz says come it like brings me back and its weird but yea and before i was like always thinking about S-E-X alot and yea umm i think i am done WAIT but yea like i almost got into a fight with my older brother and yea and like yea i am done now

lmao

this is the longest update i have done before

dont think about those kinda horiifying stuff like suicide and cutting. think of like better stuff like how u r gonna get a gf. u will soon find her dont worry. *hug* everything's gonna be alrite lpp.

Fireballthefairy [9:41 P.M.]: tell me a story
PaulTheCrazyGuy [9:42 P.M.]: one day, a boy was bored and wanted some action
Fireballthefairy [9:42 P.M.]: keep goin
PaulTheCrazyGuy [9:43 P.M.]: he went into a lesbian chatroom and pretended to be one
Fireballthefairy [9:43 P.M.]: no stopping just keep going
PaulTheCrazyGuy [9:44 P.M.]: he created a whole identity and even asked some on msn, where he had internet sex with them
Fireballthefairy [9:44 P.M.]: go on
PaulTheCrazyGuy [9:45 P.M.]: he continued to pretend and got better and better at it, until one day he met someone
Fireballthefairy [9:45 P.M.]: go on
PaulTheCrazyGuy [9:46 P.M.]: she was in love with the "girl" so she asked "her" out. "she" said yes
Fireballthefairy [9:46 P.M.]: go on
PaulTheCrazyGuy [9:46 P.M.]: eventually, suspicion was in the air, so he had to leave
PaulTheCrazyGuy [9:46 P.M.]: and he created another name
Fireballthefairy [9:47 P.M.]: go on
PaulTheCrazyGuy [9:47 P.M.]: and he kept going until he got a girlfriend, a real one and he decided to never go back again
PaulTheCrazyGuy [9:47 P.M.]: the end
Fireballthefairy [9:47 P.M.]: yay *claps*

Mikes_Shadow-lmao your funni

stupidsoul1-fi hey gurl sup and don't worry about the meaning of the story

keza-sup thnks

uwantme2b-thnks becks

hi lpp, havent talked to u in ages!!!
well i passed a comment down there but that doesnt really count...hope ur ok
lots of love kerry!!!! :p

Keza-nothing much

update

well since wed i wasn't really me my evil personality who is aa big time bitch who is mean to anyone

Matt - says:
hey hey?
Christan- bed says:
hey
Christan- bed says:
oh my godddd
Christan- bed says:
i feel so drunl
Christan- bed says:
drunk
Matt - says:
lol
Christan- bed says:
but i only had a few sipss
Matt - says:
suuuuuuuuuuuuure
Matt - says:

Christan- bed says:
i dont knoww
Christan- bed says:
hey
Christan- bed says:
did you know that lpp's name spelled backwards spells ppl
Matt - says:
lmao
Christan- bed says:
maybe shes more than one person.
Matt - says:
maybe. she does seem to act kind of odd
Christan- bed says:
ODD?
Christan- bed says:
****ing psycho
Matt - says:
lol
Matt - says:
no kidding

holy ****.. WE WERE RIGHT MATT!!! -gasp-

kmii-good gurl glad you can
well update
this is a weird dream i had warning it is scary and weird and confusing
well it started out like your normell day and stuff and then later on it switched on me there was this weird playground **** in my backyard and stuff and like this one chick like pissed me off and i yelled SHUT THE **** UP at her then ran outfront saw some people coming and i ran to hide but it wasn't worth it so i ran into the street and saw a car so i rolled infront of the then before the car could hit i moved out of the way and broke down crying and then someone asked what was wrong and i said everything then i and this guy like were always together....then i woke up weird dream very weird dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back