MAN I FEEL LIKE A WOMEN!!! Duh duh duh duh duh...duh duh

ImTheOneThatFalls said:
awwwww haha brad....what magazine?

thats good you guys have your feminem side.

i have a dude side to me

i burp really loud in public and i dont give a ****
i'm addictied to axe body spray ( I DONT USE IT) whenever the guys at school spray it i like sniff them out.
uh idk there are lots of things i do im such a tomboy.

isnt that cause your a yo rap gangster dude? they do that alot..." you straight up gee"
Why is that wite ppl do that??? I mean seriously.

no wen they go...."yo sup gee?" but l|ke in a mockingly way...like wen im walk|n w|th my friends some sk8ers will be l|ke "yo sup texas? keepin it real gee?" and they do it in that dumb mockingly way....i mean seriously......they embarras me..cuz i hang with them..to and then wen im with the gangsta and they do it its like comon guys..

I know, that happens with me too, but its the mexicans. Theyre like "So, your gangster, hudson?" theres nothing for me to say but "hell yeah, bitch". Sometimes people say "So, hudson, your tryin to be gangster?" and i say "I aint gotta try". Its godd if you can find friends that dontgive a **** how you dress.

<~DarkShadow~> said:
One time I asked my friend if my pants made me look fat....lol

another time...I caught myself reading a teen girl magazine waiting at the doctor's office....

*hides in corner*

HAAH!!
Thats so cute,lol.
I love when guys do that, i think its so adorable.:p

i like it that guys are starting to show their real feelings without thinking it makes them look gay...
it's better, and nothing to be ashamed of... :p

aww its cute how u guys are admitting to have a femie side, there is nothing wrong with it.. and idk why people think boys are gay when they do, cuz most of the time they aint..

That's not a spider lol, it has six legs :p

I think it's nice that guys do show a more 'feminine' side - to a certain extent. I think sometimes that there is too much emphasis on being 'manly', lol. It's a stereotype.

Back