Member's Pictures 11.0

Mel - Spunky! I don't know where the 'failure' comes from but you look good. Like you're having fun, and ain't yer fiance a cutie? Aww what a picturesque couple :)

Fribs - Aint you a spunkrat?? Tell ya, good genes obviously in your family tree! You're brother's adorable too!

Allie - Awesome as ever. You just radiate happiness, hon :D

Sarah - Loving the hair. Party hard. Looked fun!

Breakdown_Conspiracy - Hawt! You kinda look like an old friend of mine... spooky... but he was a sweetie. Love the glasses :)

Mikes_Shadow - Gypsy clothes rock! Random fern-carrying... walking on glass... you're just cool. No other word springs to mind. And that painting you're standing in front of, I have seen one here at a local Sushi Bar!

me acting stupid... :D
pic1361ps8.jpg

pic1355pw3.jpg

*****d up flash light!! lol

Awesome pictures everyone!
Awww, LBS and MrsBennington-Delson, you're both sooo beautiful :D

Last Saturday, Coheed and Cambria came to Toronto (they're my second fave band ever!) and I went to go see them, obviously. Buut, the lead singer, Claudio Sanchez, was signing comic books in a store downtown (his music is based off of this story he is writing, called Coheed and Cambria) and y'know who got to meet him? MEEE!! :D :D :D Honestly, that made my life! So, here's a pic of me and him. I know it's blurry, but the store guy said no flashes on cameras (boo) but hey, I love it anyways. (I have more pics/description in my journal if you want to read about it).

n1642140121_58388_1231.jpg

We got some good looking chics on this page :D Sorry I am going to have to ruin it :)

Finally I will upload a new one taken today with my car.

IMG_1797.jpg
Nice car!!!
I LOL'd cause I recognized Indiana. I'm trying to decide now if that is actually funny or really sad.

Nice car!!!
I LOL'd cause I recognized Indiana. I'm trying to decide now if that is actually funny or really sad.

LOL a bit of both maybe you will see my drive around the Fort Wayne area :p

That car has no number plates Justin.
Indiana only requires a licenses plate in the back of the car I plan on getting a Mustang plate for front but haven't yet

Back