Member's Pictures 11.0

Well I can play some stuff by Metallica and Jimi Hendrix.. not like solos or anything. That's the extent of my talent. Actually I'm fairly **** at guitar. I've been playing for like 4 years and I'm still ****. haha.
Piano's the thing I'm heaps good at.
I can play several Metallica songs on Piano. I need to learn the 2nd solo from master of puppets.

Oh, really?? You're my heroe... well, heroine (sorry :D )!! You can play the piano!!:'( I want it, but I dont know how to learn; I mean; Now I'm a university student and well I dont have too much time.. even more, when I know that for learning an instrument it is necessary dedication, patience, passion and time and I know I have all them but not time. If I'm honest I've always dreamed that I can play the piano, that I can play Amelie's valse, Mozart, BAch or even some stuff from heavy metal bands (included LP... numb!!)... I think I will have to wait until an opportunity comes. I only know that I cant "leave" this world until I get to sit down and see how my hands moves as sea's waves above the piano keyboard... Oh, how poetic!!:'(

BTW, I hope one day I can listen how you play Master of Puppets as good as Kirk :clap: (have you tried with Fade to Black??)

Mikes_Shadow... ohh god awesome pics with that guitar!! And u look very nice ;)

hpim1153wl9.jpg

Me!!

9pbuf77837602rp0.jpg

retarded ppl...

be aware, more retarded **** coming up soon...

friend of mine's bday

ME made the chocolate cake:
p1012193tb0.jpg

p1012198mx2.jpg

all the peeps ^^

p1012222il0.jpg

invisible knife?!

p1012223uk2.jpg

p1012233mg2.jpg

yeah lets say i rather like to use my tongue...

p1012206gt2.jpg

bad cap of me...

now more ass rape fo ya GraDon:
p1012235ei9.jpg

p1012236fh9.jpg

as3ca8.jpg

sorry if pics are 2 big but 2 lazy to resize 'em lol..

Oh, really?? You're my heroe... well, heroine (sorry :D )!! You can play the piano!!:'( I want it, but I dont know how to learn; I mean; Now I'm a university student and well I dont have too much time.. even more, when I know that for learning an instrument it is necessary dedication, patience, passion and time and I know I have all them but not time. If I'm honest I've always dreamed that I can play the piano, that I can play Amelie's valse, Mozart, BAch or even some stuff from heavy metal bands (included LP... numb!!)... I think I will have to wait until an opportunity comes. I only know that I cant "leave" this world until I get to sit down and see how my hands moves as sea's waves above the piano keyboard... Oh, how poetic!!:'(

BTW, I hope one day I can listen how you play Master of Puppets as good as Kirk :clap: (have you tried with Fade to Black??)

You need to start like, right now. If you want to play an instrument you need to have practice while your body is still developing and such (sounds so lame xD). I've been playing since I could reach the keys (about 13 years). You fingers need to adapt to the movement.
lol. Linkin park songs are so easy to play.

Welcome home, Fade to Black and One are pretty much the same riff. Veerry easy to play. It's stuff like the solo in Nothing Else Matters that's really hard to play. But I'm used to it...
I'm gonna make a recording of Master of Puppets if I ever bother to learn the second solo (I'll probably break my fingers trying). I'm gonna record Nothing Else Matters soon.

Back