Member's Pictures 11.0

Yeah it has been a while since i've posted a pic

So here are 2 :p

Yeah I know, I look very intelligent on this pic, oh btw that's my girlfriend behind me :)

e9ed2d4424add3fc3334381ff89b9721.jpg

And here is one from an xbox 360 night

8573f30a40bec295d100665a6dc8a4ef.jpg

because i am the DEVIL!!!!!!!!!

hahahaha.. that's obvious..Oh, my sweety and lovely (and nasty) sis, how pretty you are (even when you're drunk!!!:D) the next time, give me a phone and I'll be glad to join you (you know, two devils are much better than just one!! :spiteful: )

Yeah it has been a while since i've posted a pic

Ohhh, hahaha, eh, mate!! are you this boy? You know, it's the first time I know how you look like!!! And, God, you have a sweet face (well, a bit nasty as well, even more in the second pic!! Great :D) and, LBS is totally right, your girl is pretty nice. Congrats!! btw, didnt you reserve me any beer??

And Usiel, if you like beer, you should come here sometime when there's a birthday, then there's alooot of beer :D

:eek: :eek: ... Oh, I will be glad if you invite me, and in fact, I will be "cheap" 'cos just one beer I'm drunk. I'm not joking. I cheked it:
a half beer: Usiel is quite... too happy
a beer: Usiel is drunk
a beer and a half: Usiel is totally drunk
two beers: Usiel doesnt want to know what would happen with her and two beers inside her body... something terrible I guess. Maybe she would mutate in some kind of Krusty the clown, but in a female version...

:eek: :eek: ... Oh, I will be glad if you invite me, and in fact, I will be "cheap" 'cos just one beer I'm drunk. I'm not joking. I cheked it:
a half beer: Usiel is quite... too happy
a beer: Usiel is drunk
a beer and a half: Usiel is totally drunk
two beers: Usiel doesnt want to know what would happen with her and two beers inside her body... something terrible I guess. Maybe she would mutate in some kind of Krusty the clown, but in a female version...
lol thats pretty fast haha

lbs nice pics^^, you indeed look a lil bit like amy lee in the last one

will post a pic from me later on i guess

lol thats pretty fast haha

lbs nice pics^^, you indeed look a lil bit like amy lee in the last one

will post a pic from me later on i guess

Oh, you dont really know it how "cheap" I'm.. fortunately when I drink (or when I guess I'll be in the second stage; the third stage is only for special ocassions :spiteful: ) I usually complete this stage when everybody is drunk so, they cant focus on me... actually, I think they dont know what is even a camera so there isnt any prove that checks my "state of mutation" :D You know, dear Untitled, I'm a coquettish girl, so I must think on everything. :D

littleblackstone said:
hmm amy lee? cant see any resemblance but ok lol

Of course you dont see any resemblance!! Oh, c´'mun, Amy lee would love to have some resemblance with my sis... dont compare, please!!! My sis overcomes her in all senses, for God' sake!! well, I dont know if she has such nice voice, but who cares?? The beauty is inside!!:D

Oh, you dont really know it how "cheap" I'm.. fortunately when I drink (or when I guess I'll be in the second stage; the third stage is only for special ocassions :spiteful: ) I usually complete this stage when everybody is drunk so, they cant focus on me... actually, I think they dont know what is even a camera so there isnt any prove that checks my "state of mutation" :D You know, dear Untitled, I'm a coquettish girl, so I must think on everything. :D
hehe i would like to see that stage on a pic
got any pics anyway btw? can't remember seeing one of you on here

hehe i would like to see that stage on a pic
got any pics anyway btw? can't remember seeing one of you on here

you would like, but I'm sooooo sorry, man; There is an image I have to look after it :p you know, think in the future; whom cannot tell us that one day we can become famous and to have a huge mansion next to James Cameron or some guy like this one? And one day, when nothing seems to be bad, a pic even bigger than your mansion comes in the newspaper when an amazing title:

THE PAST RETURNS TO UNTITLED/USIEL​

and nex to this horrible title the proof is printed: a pic which Paris Hilton and her mad world cannot overcome...:mad:
Not man, I wouldnt like, so there wont be any pic of a mutated Usiel (there already is some pics than one day they would give me a trouble, I know it!!)
An about a pic that has passed the "censorship", well I remember that some weeks ago I posted two . I would post more but I dont have new pictures, so, if you dont mind, have a loot here:

http://www.linkinparkforums.com/showthread.php?t=16274&page=56

You know, if you see a lovely girl, so pretty, like a princess... that's not me; I'm who is next to her :D

Well I can play some stuff by Metallica and Jimi Hendrix.. not like solos or anything. That's the extent of my talent. Actually I'm fairly **** at guitar. I've been playing for like 4 years and I'm still ****. haha.
Piano's the thing I'm heaps good at.
I can play several Metallica songs on Piano. I need to learn the 2nd solo from master of puppets.

Back