Mike And Chester???

diva__007

Hey!
i once saw a pic of chester giving mike a kiss on the cheek or it was the other way around, if any1 has a picture of that can u please send it to me!!
Thanx :thumbsup:

JeNnA

diva__007 said:
Hey!
i once saw a pic of chester giving mike a kiss on the cheek or it was the other way around, if any1 has a picture of that can u please send it to me!!
Thanx :thumbsup:

JeNnA
u can turn the pic using paint so i think that's what u saw....the pic turned on the other side...

ok the kissing on the cheek is pretty cute but i dont know about the mouth thing...i mean i have nothing against gay people but mike has a wife and chester has a girlfriend(and an ex-wife)

4everLP_Shinoda said:
I don´t think so,the most weird and discuting(?) pic of Mike and Chester was one that some1 posted a long time ago and it was a draw in which both they were kissing in the mouth:eek:
i have that too and also one where they seem to make love...only drew by a lp hater probably.....and also the wedding between mike and chaz..
silly things....i don't care what they do...they are just gonna make me love lp even more :p

Back