minutes to midnight title.

M<2>M

I was doing some research about the title of the album..
and found out this whole lot of information about of what the title could mean.
Im not sure if anyone has noticed this..but to me it seems to revolve around
the doomsday clock. A scientific clock which when midnight,could mean WW3!
And this is scary cause cause im sure we are only 3 minutes away from it being midnight :eek:

Yep, this is all true, except for the fact that we are 3 minutes away. We are in fact 5 minutes away from midnight. And midnight means the end of the world, which might be caused by a nuclear explosion. Chester said this in an interview for MTV. So this really isn't new info. :] We talked about this in here. Next time, try to use the search button before starting a new thread ^^

In fact, a lot of musical groups were influenced by the doomsday clock. There's even a band called Minutes to Midnight. It just brings us to sense and reminds us that we're not so far from the world's destruction.

Yep, this is all true, except for the fact that we are 3 minutes away. We are in fact 5 minutes away from midnight. And midnight means the end of the world, which might be caused by a nuclear explosion. Chester said this in an interview for MTV. So this really isn't new info. :] We talked about this in here. Next time, try to use the search button before starting a new thread ^^

In fact, a lot of musical groups were influenced by the doomsday clock. There's even a band called Minutes to Midnight. It just brings us to sense and reminds us that we're not so far from the world's destruction.
I love how they have set the album around this subject, shows that they are taking a big step forward playing around with a new sound to things. :)

The world has been closer to midnight before...

Yeah, but the country of America seems to be the big factor in this end-of-the-world buisness at the moment in alot of folkes' minds.

Speaking of which, anyone look into the 2012 theory? It interests me, and . . . .*gulp* scares me a little. :'(

Damn, I feel like turning on some AEnima by Tool right about now. "Flush it all away . . . "

What's that?

Apparently the Mayan tribe from long ago were stargazers, and supposedly they have predicted many things on their future calander that have ended up coming true, and yeah . . . their calander ends on december 21st, 2012, and no one knows why. Of course everyone is assuming the worlds ends on that date. Kinda sad if it's true, only five more years of Linkin Park listening. :(

Aah. Oh no. The world is gonna explode. Help. What am I gonna do. Oh yeah. It'll long before I die when that happens. :) No wait. It's not. Aah. Aah. Aaaaaaaaaaaah. :((((

(Hope you guys don't think this is spam :p)

Damn, I'm scared of the 2012 thing. But if it were real, what would end the world?...

Aah. Oh no. The world is gonna explode. Help. What am I gonna do. Oh yeah. It'll long before I die when that happens. :) No wait. It's not. Aah. Aah. Aaaaaaaaaaaah. :((((

(Hope you guys don't think this is spam :p)

Damn, I'm scared of the 2012 thing. But if it were real, what would end the world?...
Maybe a virus like bird-flu might leak into all the country's in the world I dunno. :confused:

Back