My car.

hassviper said:
It's a turbo neon. Google about it. It's pretty fast. And It'll probably beat what you're driving.

Bet you right being a real man and all..I have a crew cab f-250 with a v-10

tiredofwhiners said:
Who said anythign about me being a real man?

Apples and oranges, we have two differnt things in mind.

hassviper said:
It's a turbo neon. Google about it. It's pretty fast. And It'll probably beat what you're driving.
Do you think it would beat my hubbies race car, 300zx?

I got a poor man's Caddy, a Buick Park Avenue, fully loaded.

And a mini-van, with dual sliding doors..

screw you all.

I got a Chevy HHR, Chevy z71 4x4 ( my mudder ), Chevy Blazer, 92 Softtail and 2006 Street Glide.
I also have a 72 Super Bee Hemi and 68 Mustang Cobra. They are show only cars and are only driven when the show is less than 100 miles away.
I would bet major money my 2 show cars would walk all over your Neon. If they didn't then I'll put my sons 69 Chevelle pro stock against it.

tiredofwhiners said:

I drive a Chevy Tahoe with a 3 inch lift and 35 inch TSR's. I agree wit Tired of whiners. Get rid of your girls car before you get killed in that tin can piece of ****. And BTW, turbo 4 cylinders are ****. The word turbo doesn't necessarily mean its "fast" asshat.

TheJenn88 said:
Yeah?

Public transit. Eat that ****. :cool:

Ho Yah. $115 gets me anywhere I don't feel like walking to for an entire year. Beats the hell out of paying for gas/insurence/maintence, the buses run off of Bio-Desiel and is of course public transport is just better for the environment. I only got my licence so I could get into bars.

RoyalOrleans said:
Truth be known, I drive a 2004 Toyota Tundra and I have a 1968 Karmen Ghia fully restored.

i restored a 71 ghia. i regret ever selling it. i restored a 74 bug and a 78 bus too.

smutt butt said:
i restored a 71 ghia. i regret ever selling it. i restored a 74 bug and a 78 bus too.

They are fun cars to work on, them Ghias. I plan on driving it some this summer, because the heat doesn't work at this time.

Jhony5 said:
. Get rid of your girls car before you get killed in that tin can piece of ****.
I find that comment to be quite insulting. You would never catch me dead driving a Neon. I happen to like my VW very much thank you. :p

Back