Important New Members Sign In Here

cowboys said:
Please reread what was posted, it was not called a race it was said to be four different races.

What are the four races that comprise a Brit, and what is the one that comprises an Englishman?

Attachments

• da13a83e5a20d5fb7c97eb09d3760c21.jpg
    da13a83e5a20d5fb7c97eb09d3760c21.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 37
That guy is Benny from an ancient soap opera called 'Crossroads', it was screened in the 70s & 80s I seem to remember.

Benny was literally the 'village idiot'....hence the comment 'a right Benny'

Feckless Wench said:
That guy is Benny from an ancient soap opera called 'Crossroads', it was screened in the 70s & 80s I seem to remember.

Benny was literally the 'village idiot'....hence the comment 'a right Benny'
I'm thinking Benny Hill. Is that him? **** if it is he looks like ****.

RoyalOrleans said:
I have seen open heart surgeries on Discovery Health funnier than Benny Hill.

Amen. He is a lame ****. But for some reason, Snafu, I have seen a lot of people say he was the only thing to come from England. lol

RoyalOrleans said:
I have seen open heart surgeries on Discovery Health funnier than Benny Hill.

**** you. Benny Hill is a comedic genius. The only thing better when it comes to raw "slapstick" comedy is the Three Stooges.

ImWithStupid said:
**** you. Benny Hill is a comedic genius.

I so almost bad repped you for that but just don't have the heart. :p

He is lame. There is NOTHING funny about that man. Simple toilet humor that looks like it sprouted from the mind of an adolescent boy.

Phantom said:
I so almost bad repped you for that but just don't have the heart. :p

He is lame. There is NOTHING funny about that man. Simple toilet humor that looks like it sprouted from the mind of an adolescent boy.

That's the point. It's just like the Three Stooges, most women don't get it.

ImWithStupid said:
That's the point. It's just like the Three Stooges, most women don't get it.

What does it have to do with me being a woman? I could handle watching The Three Stooges... when I was five. Benny Hill kills me though. Are you an adolescent boy?

Phantom said:
What does it have to do with me being a woman? I could handle watching The Three Stooges... when I was five. Benny Hill kills me though. Are you an adolescent boy?

It's an old stereotype. Women don't get the Three Stooges, and no I'm not an adolescent boy.

Women DO 'get' The Three Stooges' and Benny Hill CAN be amusing.....I guess it's all a case of culture.

The Benny Hill show has actually been sold to many countries throughout the world. I remember watching German TV when I lived there and seeing it being shown (VERY badly translated).

Perhaps it's the TV shows that are exported from a country that give others a false impression of the people from that given country.

Think about the shows exported from the US, do they give a good impression of Americans? DO other countries find American humour funny?

Back