Important New Members Sign In Here

KatSkratch said:
So, I got tired of a "police state" forum I was on where seconds could elapse and "whoops, there goes your post... you broke rule #10,000,001" ... and it looks like I found my way here. I take it I am actually ALLOWED to get pissed off here??

Well, I am pissed off! Although I am in all actuality a kind and gentle soul... really, I am :)

Anything I should know before I post? Is body armor of any kind necessarY?

Yeah pissed off is what were all about. Plus ****ing with idiots.

Welcome aboard.

I got a new boob job. Should they sign in on this post? I learned how to type with my nipples and everything! I was thinking about buying them premium accounts. One for each of course. I don't want them fighting. But, since the right one came out bigger, I will let her post more. Good little right nipple.

Post a reply to this thread to introduce yourself to the community.

For those that are unfamiliar with me I am the ex-owner of Off Topic Forum otherwise known as GF.

Hello. Most of you know me be but seeings how this is a new board I will introduce my self anyway.

My handle is snafu.. Situation Normal All ****ed UP, which sums up my life. I also use Peanuts at TJ. Why? Becuse my real handle is Charlie Brown. I am the original Charlie Brown. He stole my name!

Anyway, see you all around the board

CB

Just wanted to say Hello

Most all will not know me, but one does..........:D

I wonder how long it will take to figure it out..........:rolleyes:

TheWife

TheWife said:
Just wanted to say Hello

Most all will not know me, but one does..........:D

I wonder how long it will take to figure it out..........:rolleyes:

TheWife
Not long since he put it in the shout box, but then again, some of them can be pretty thick at times.

Back