Important New Members Sign In Here

Hi

My nic is diamond and none of you know me. I got the link off Beavers Blog and am known as unconcerned on the flame boards.
So here I am on a little goodwill mission spreading a little joy and happiness wherever I go (and relief whenever I go).

I gather this board kind of rose out of GF? What happened there?

Good morning All......

Skategreen here.

GF was the first and only board I ever really visited. Dropped by one day and then challenged to stay by the gauntlets hurled by Phreak. "Off Topic Forum" sounds a bit more tailored to the postings I'm inclined to. ... I'z never one much for playing in the seamier side of GF.

I don't do Role Playing Poster Posings. Whatcha see is whatcha get -

I'm much pleased to have this new board with old friends coming round.
..and you're all invited over for tea. (exit 66 North off the LIE)

Hello,

My handle is timesjoke, I took it from the song Time, by Pink Floyd where it talks of the way people do their best to beat time, but in the end, time always wins.

I found this forum just randomly searching, I hope I like it here.

timesjoke said:
Hello,

My handle is timesjoke, I took it from the song Time, by Pink Floyd where it talks of the way people do their best to beat time, but in the end, time always wins.

Out of curiosity, which key phrase did you use to find this site?

Bender said:
Out of curiosity, which key phrase did you use to find this site?

I ended up on a home page that did not seem to work and clicked on help tab where the comment talked of this forum with a link, so I followed the link to here.

timesjoke said:
I ended up on a home page that did not seem to work and clicked on help tab where the comment talked of this forum with a link, so I followed the link to here.

Way to completely avoid the 'key phrase' question... Unless that was your key phrase, in which case I would have to question what the hell you were looking for.

ToriAllen said:
Way to completely avoid the 'key phrase' question... Unless that was your key phrase, in which case I would have to question what the hell you were looking for.

Thanks for the warm welcome ;)

I was looking up forums and I tend to have several searches going when I am randomly looking around. I have no idea of my original search parameters because after I applied for an account, I closed the tab and waited for my activation email. If I had known you guys wanted that information I would have kept it, sorry if I somehow messed up in your eyes.

timesjoke said:
Thanks for the warm welcome ;)

I was looking up forums and I tend to have several searches going when I am randomly looking around. I have no idea of my original search parameters because after I applied for an account, I closed the tab and waited for my activation email. If I had known you guys wanted that information I would have kept it, sorry if I somehow messed up in your eyes.

Well, I guess you'll know better for next time won't you?:rolleyes:

Timesjoke is referring to the link shared on the homepage of GF. He tried to sign up as a member at GF, and it wouldn't let him.

Welcome Timesjoke!

timesjoke said:
Hello,

I hope you like it here too. It might look baron but that?s because it?s a new board. So lets get the party started!

Welcome aboard.

snafu said:
I hope you like it here too. It might look baron but that?s because it?s a new board. So lets get the party started!

Welcome aboard.

Thanks, things look to be shaping up nicely.

Well here I am. What on earth happened at GF ? First some Aussie Bint Mod tells me I'm no longer welcome. Then I'm told to change my log-in name, - or else.Then I can't access the site.

See what happens if you leave a woman in charge of anything - Mayhem ...

sheik-yerbouti said:
Well here I am. What on earth happened at GF ? First some Aussie Bint Mod tells me I'm no longer welcome. Then I'm told to change my log-in name, - or else.Then I can't access the site.

See what happens if you leave a woman in charge of anything - Mayhem ...

I beg to differ, my dear. A woman was 'in charge' for many years and things went just fine.

Two women if you count Bender...:D

ToriAllen said:
I beg to differ, my dear. A woman was 'in charge' for many years and things went just fine.

Two women if you count Bender...:D

Just kidding Tori

Who's going to tell Phreak that in colloquial English - British usage, a bender is a gay man ?

sheik-yerbouti said:
Just kidding Tori

Who's going to tell Phreak that in colloquial English - British usage, a bender is a gay man ?

He's referring to the character 'Bender' on the hit animated television show, Futurama who was a robot 'bending unit.' Haha.

Back