Important New Members Sign In Here

esinem said:
im new and live in alaska, which alone PISSES ME OFF. not to mention almost every other aspect in life. cant wait to start bitchin. thanks.
Let me see if I can figure this out...nite life is past your bedtime since it don't get dark in the summer? You would have preferred to be the twinkle in the eye of a Siberian family? I take it you live with your family or you would move to a destination of preference, right? Every aspect in life??? Out of AA batteries, cable TV is broke...Too far from neighbors to get laid?

Start bitchin! Go on bitch, life sucks and worse in Alaska. You sound like a negro Alaskan with a complex of being ratially profiled. So are you a horney hairlip male or female Alaskan profiled negro?

If not grow a championship cabbage and talk ****! Make cabbage while the sun shines sucker for you be stircrazy making ice cubes waiting for it to reappear when it comes back down here. Nite life in the winter Alaska has to suck but lots of excuses to rub something besides rocks together to make heat.

Hey all,

Just registered on here,

19 yr old, English guy.

Thats all you're getting for now, look out for my posts, especially involving relations with Europe and America. If you fancy heated debates that is.

:cool:

Hello, my name is Tyler. I was searching for some quote when I stumbled upon this site. I like the idea of a forum where you care argue sensibly with people over the internet. I guess the only other thing I can say is that I am a very sarcastic kid, and I have gotten pretty good at using my sarcasm over the years.

BritishSpitfire said:
19 yr old, English guy. :cool:
Dude I was checking out your profile and says you are a police in training...What the do they teach you in the land of no guns? I was an MP, no not member of Parliment, military police in the army and we did a lot of judo, numerous self defense tactics at bar room speed...You need a tazer or something to take up the slack when you come up against a big ugly mother****er with attitude or high on drugs or you'll end up road kill.

Welcome aboard and everyone in England that don't support America like T. Blair sucks!

Sadex said:
Hello, my name is Tyler. I was searching for some quote when I stumbled upon this site. I like the idea of a forum where you care argue sensibly with people over the internet. I guess the only other thing I can say is that I am a very sarcastic kid, and I have gotten pretty good at using my sarcasm over the years.
Is it true that all of those folks in Sconsin have their holstines stump broke? Whatever you're doing keep it up you guys put out some good cheese.

What's up GF??!?!?!

This is my first post. Found this site while "googling"

Just wanted to say HI!

My name is Mike.

The thing that pisses me off the most is pResident Bu$H.

I hope to have a lot of fun here.

And I like you already b/c of your ROCK avatar! The Rock rules!
A bit confused on some things but I'm sure I'll figure it out.

This looks like a pretty interesting forum, so I look forward to spending a bit of time here.

What I'll be looking for is a range of opinions from political lefties to righties, and a range of opinions on things. Hopefully there's some meaty topics here, as well as the lighthearted everyday guff.

Nice to meet you all! :)

cybacaT said:
This looks like a pretty interesting forum, so I look forward to spending a bit of time here.

What I'll be looking for is a range of opinions from political lefties to righties, and a range of opinions on things. Hopefully there's some meaty topics here, as well as the lighthearted everyday guff.

Nice to meet you all! :)

Politics, politics, yes, we can discuss politics... Welcome

always pissed or being pissed on or pissing on someone or pissing up a tree...etc "Oh my god I'm sooooo ****ing happy I found this site I would have died if I had'nt found it" " I need to vent all the dumb ass **** thats on my feeble, witless mind. Give me a break geeks! :eek: I hope this place is'nt full of ruminants, ie: 99.9 % of the postings above me. BRING IT ON! :D

Back