Important New Members Sign In Here

crowzshadow said:
guess what everybody? i'm a ****ing asshole. Me Amy Lynn Dip-**** 1108 Attention Whore Ln, GA 30188 call me up and tell me what a piece of **** i am 555 666 6666 i don't care. i deserve it after what I posted here on this site back in March. I meant to delete it, but forgot and now it's all over Google.
it's a wonder I sleep at night
unscrupulous, selfish, self serving, pessismistic.
i don't care any more.
i hate what i've done with my life and i truly want to die

Talk to my good buddies, Smith and Wesson. They'll help you out.

Howdy all. I came here from the local newspaper's opinion forum. Hope to see lots from there in here. I've seen some already! This will be even better since there are more here and from more places. Love this forum already!:D

Hello all,i am from China,today i'm glad to find such a good forum to talk away.Welcome to call me!13777818626(only China)

Louhuayong said:
Hello all,i am from China,today i'm glad to find such a good forum to talk away.Welcome to call me!13777818626(only China)

Wow, you're quick to toss out digits. Lonely?

Man I don't know if I want to walk into this or not........
I followed from the Telegram board too, jerks.
Have been to busy burning my eyes out reading all these posts, getting to know my way around. Like what I've seen so far, feel more informed and that is always good.

HuskerFan said:
Howdy all. I came here from the local newspaper's opinion forum. Hope to see lots from there in here. I've seen some already! This will be even better since there are more here and from more places. Love this forum already!:D

just be yourself.....but if you are a dipshit...then fake it!

welcome!

ps im from elkhorn....id say "go huskers" but i dont follow hockey!

I guess none of the new members want to introduce themselves anymore since this hasn't been posted in for over a month.:(

Howdy!

New to the board. Let's pretend I'm retarded and don't know how to find the add an avatar function or add a sigline function.

Anybody feel like helping a brotha out? :cool:

How about we pretend your not pretending, if you want a damn avatar... buy the privilege, .. oh and welcome to GF.

phreakwars said:
How about we pretend your not pretending, if you want a damn avatar... buy the privilege, .. oh and welcome to GF.

Hah! Good Fun!

So let me get this straight, I've got to buy permission to get an avatar? What about a sigline?

How much do your services go for, and do you swallow? :rolleyes:

Uhm, yes, you need to buy an avatar and a sig... you can get the whole package for a low low $12 dollars for 1 year, and your an idiot.

phreakwars said:
Uhm, yes, you need to buy an avatar and a sig... you can get the whole package for a low low $12 dollars for 1 year, and your an idiot.

I may be an idiot, but at least my nose doesn't look like a broken penis. :rolleyes:

---

Thanks for the info. - so, if I wanted to pay for an avatar and sigline, where would one do so?

phreakwars said:
Banned ?? who is banned ?

When I try to do anything besides reply, it says I'm banned.

And is there some particular reason you changed my status to idiot as I tried to navigate the site for the first time?

I doubt I'll be ponying up any cash to a site that does crap like that right out of the gate...

So then leave, your not breaking any of our hearts..

Your not banned at all, your just not permitted to start your own posts... We never let idiots starts their own post. If you would like to start your own, then prove your not an idiot and try posting something relevant besides a flame towards another person, and then I'll change your status back to normal..

Back