Important New Members Sign In Here

cowboys said:
Is that the best you got little pictures of a lesser known 80s actor, who cares who you idolise but don't you think that inviting ridicule is a tad silly, so the sign says you are a homo, i do not care what your sexuality is pal so why inform me are you so desperate for friends you jump on the first poster you see.
View attachment 147

Attachments

• f678c09d84a81c49010339aa7a84b259.jpg
    f678c09d84a81c49010339aa7a84b259.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 30
cowboys said:
Oh look Benny the coward is back from behind his mod board, typical cowardly behaviour though attack but cry when attacked back, well cry Benny because you make me cry with laughter reading your inane posts.So what else you going to ban me on next Mr Coward.
Ban you ?? I have not banned you. If you were banned we wouldn't be having this conversation... and who is Benny ?? My name is Eric.

phreakwars said:
Ban you ?? I have not banned you. If you were banned we wouldn't be having this conversation... and who is Benny ?? My name is Eric.
Benny is his boyfriend. Cowboy see's him everywhere since he left him for another women. ;)

Zukiman said:
Then he is a true fag. I thought so.

Oh how hurt i am that you called me a fag, wow how witty and clever are you, not.Listen sausage jockey we all know you and Phreakwars/Benny are up each others arse but not everyone is as sad and lonley as you pair, if that is the best insult you have you need to go back to kindergarden and learn from the children there because my 4 year old can come up with better more cutting and wittier remarks than you.At least now you are typing amazing what you can do when you try moron.

Benny the coward said:

Listen Benny learn to read, go back to your first pathetic attempt to attack and read what i posted, what is the point to this argument because you coward are far too stupid for words.I do not give a **** what you wish to call yourself pal but you look like Benny and have the same name as Bannanaman and the intelligence of a slug, so slime off back where you came from chippie and leave the adults alone.

cowboys said:
Oh how hurt i am that you called me a fag, wow how witty and clever are you, not.Listen sausage jockey we all know you and Phreakwars/Benny are up each others arse but not everyone is as sad and lonley as you pair, if that is the best insult you have you need to go back to kindergarden and learn from the children there because my 4 year old can come up with better more cutting and wittier remarks than you.At least now you are typing amazing what you can do when you try moron.

Listen Benny learn to read, go back to your first pathetic attempt to attack and read what i posted, what is the point to this argument because you coward are far too stupid for words.I do not give a **** what you wish to call yourself pal but you look like Benny and have the same name as Bannanaman and the intelligence of a slug, so slime off back where you came from chippie and leave the adults alone.
Damn dude. Who pissed in your cornflakes? So touchy.:rolleyes:

He makes me laugh because he actually sounds like a MALE version of LethalFind..

Hey wait a minute... didn't she say her EX husband was living in Europe ??

Could it be ??:rolleyes: :eek: :rolleyes:

phreakwars said:
He makes me laugh because he actually sounds like a MALE version of LethalFind..

Oh ****! I think I know!:eek:

phreakwars said:

Odd you should say that because that actually occurred too me. As far as I know my ex is back in the UK.

Anything is posible. He is aware of my use of lethalfind as a screen name as well. If he starts posting pathetic poetry then we'll know for sure.

Hi there :)

My name is Marion and I live in LA. I am new to forums but really enjoy getting to know people and meeting diverse people from all over.

I think diversity is a gift for us all and everyone of us has a gift to share with personkind.

I am a proud, gay black male, and have faced a lot of adversity in my life. I have learned not to judge people and to be open minded. I am proud to be my mother's son and a brother to 5 beautiful sisters.

Down Low said:
Hi there :)

My name is Marion and I live in LA. I am new to forums but really enjoy getting to know people and meeting diverse people from all over.

I think diversity is a gift for us all and everyone of us has a gift to share with personkind.

I am a proud, gay black male, and have faced a lot of adversity in my life. I have learned not to judge people and to be open minded. I am proud to be my mother's son and a brother to 5 beautiful sisters.

You sound like a cool person to talk to. :) Now toughen up before you get your ass kicked all over the forum.

Phantom said:
You sound like a cool person to talk to. :) Now toughen up before you get your ass kicked all over the forum.

Hey sweetheart! Thanks!

My life has not been a smoothe ride but I am still a smoothe guy. Everyday for someone like me is a challenge, worst in my own community.

If I can be friends with someone as open minded as you I will be fine here.

Back