Important New Members Sign In Here

Phantom said:
Who are all of these "SKAN" people?
Hmm, let's find out ??

Hey SKAN people... serious question here for a moment before we comence flipping you ****. What forum are you people from anyway ??

BitchingSkanBabe said:
testing 1-2-3-4
Um did it work ??:rolleyes:

OZZY SKAN said:
It Is Hate I Am Asensing Here Like When I Was Arrested For Urinaing On The Alamo But Maybe It Was The Sheriffs Boot That Got In The Stream That Really Got Them Maddwer
Well hello knuckle dragger, nice to meet you too. I hope you keep us entertained with your whitty style. Try not to bore us too much or we tend to get grumpy. Maybe you might wanna try starting over fresh till you get it right.

Yes, lets do that, shall we ??

As a side note, Msixty has made this topic go to the 1000 replies mark.

http://Off Topic Forum.com/showpost.php?p=1276721&postcount=1000

Of course he doesn't win any ****ing prizes for it, but just though I would mention it.

phreakwars said:
Hmm, let's find out ??

Hey SKAN people... serious question here for a moment before we comence flipping you ****. What forum are you people from anyway ??

What're SKAN people? This is my own personal nick from ... ummmm... well from a time I don't want to remember right now (or maybe should never tell anyone about ever, unless I shoot them & they die). I'm a good bitch, not to be confused with a good witch. Skan is quick nick for a trick from my youth. And last but not least, I'm a babe. Hands down. ;)

phreakwars said:
Um did it work ??:rolleyes:

Well of course it did, silly. :rolleyes:

phreakwars said:
Well hello knuckle dragger, nice to meet you too. I hope you keep us entertained with your whitty style. Try not to bore us too much or we tend to get grumpy. Maybe you might wanna try starting over fresh till you get it right.

Yes, lets do that, shall we ??

I think that sentence should read: I hope you keep us entertained with your shitty while.

phreakwars said:
As a side note, Msixty has made this topic go to the 1000 replies mark.

http://Off Topic Forum.com/showpost.php?p=1276721&postcount=1000

Of course he doesn't win any ****ing prizes for it, but just though I would mention it.

As long as you're mentioning that, please don't forget it was MY post to which he was responding therefore I get half the non-credit. :D

well I have never actively participated in any forum but I have Had A BAD FREAKING week and am looking forward to airing my issues!!!! Anyways I am Female and definitely over 21. I hate back stabbing people and idiots. I do love to argue. Looking forward to meeting some new friends or enemies !

aurorasky21 said:
well I have never actively participated in any forum but I have Had A BAD FREAKING week and am looking forward to airing my issues!!!! Anyways I am Female and definitely over 21. I hate back stabbing people and idiots. I do love to argue. Looking forward to meeting some new friends or enemies !

Well alright. Lay it out on the table and lets see what you got.

aurorasky21 said:

With an introduction like that, I can tell that you'll set the boards on its ear.

aurorasky21 said:

do you also look forward to making more than one damn post?

Hello.
I love places like this. Found this place while surfing around, and thought I might check it out.
I'm a 32 year old single mom, busier than I have ever been lately..but loving it. I hate sitting idle, when there is always so much to do. Trying to teach myself how to relax a little bit.
Speaking of which...gotta go, but I hope to be back soon.

Cassiopeia said:
Hello.
I love places like this. Found this place while surfing around, and thought I might check it out.
I'm a 32 year old single mom, busier than I have ever been lately..but loving it. I hate sitting idle, when there is always so much to do. Trying to teach myself how to relax a little bit.

Since you said you are a single mom, I guess that means that you put out.

How you doin'?;)

Cassiopeia said:
Hello.

Well, she did better than most newbs who sign this post do. She made two comments on the site before vanishing.

I haven't vanished...just busy as hell. Got a 7 day workweek this week, plus babysitting at nights. That, plus trying to get my kid to do his homework.

Nice to meet all of you. I will try to come in as often as possible. Probably won't be every day though.

Oh, and about the "putting out" comment? You don't know much about single moms, do ya? I don't have the TIME(or the privacy) to put out, unfortunately. Dads' a bit of a deadbeat.

Hi , I've been reading a few threads from this forum over the last few days and it looks like a pretty interesting place.

I'll probably do a bit more reading before I jump in.

Back