Oi, what's up with my avatar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver_dragon87

After being changed to my dunce cap, I can't get my old avatar back. Error page says it's too big, but it fit before. What's up?

When the changes were made the other day, we limited AVATAR size for legacy to 50x50 to save on bandwidth.

Sure you can, just RESIZE it yourself,or E-mail it to me and I will do it for you.

Be glad you at least still get one. We almost skipped over you and Joker accidently when setting permissions. I just happen to be a nice guy and took you both out of the box to confirm that you ALSO were a legacy member and noticed the error.

See, we don't hate you 100% :D

Just so that people know, if you have an 80x80 one currently, if you change it, you will be limited to a smaller one, so keep that in mind if you decide to change what you have now.

hey silver next time were both online you can send it through aim, ill resize it for ya.

Silver_dragon87 said:
I don't have a program that can resize it, and I'm far too lazy to e-mail anything to anyone.

I dont think you should be able to bitch unless you are making SOME SORT of attempt to do something about their complaint....HHMM

Silver_dragon87 said:
**** off, Gal. I was just being too polite to say that I didn't WANT to send it to phreak.
Fine, be that way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol is that you before your operation, phreak? j/k. Truth is, I used to like a lot of people on this site. Then I realized they were mostly the same, and that's a real turn-off. So I'm afraid you've been lumped in with Gal, 8ball, Crispy, and all the other idiots (no offense guys; you know I hate you all equally ;)) In fact the only people I still like are...well...there's maybe four of them. :D Works for me; fewer invitations to send. At any rate, just because I hate most of you or at least dislike you, now that you've clearly posted you 'DEATH TO SD' signs all over your virtual yard, doesn't mean I'm not willing to have any conversations with you. It just means I don't particularly want to be chummy, like sending e-mails or chatting outside of what I consider a sort of business relationship. Shrugs If someone hates me, I tend to hate back. That's just the way I work.

And THAT is why you are ALSO a legacy member, we LIKE your sassy attitude !!

Doesn't mean we like you !!;)

Silver_dragon87 said:
Lol is that you before your operation, phrea? j/k. Truth is, I used to like a lot of people on this site. Then I realized they were mostly the same, and that's a real turn-off. So I'm afraid you've been lumped in with Gal, 8ball, Crispy, and all the other idiots (no offense guys; you know I hate you all equally ;)) In fact the only people I still like are...well...there's maybe four of them. :D Works for me; fewer invitations to send. At any rate, just because I hate most of you or at least dislike you, now that you've clearly posted you 'DEATH TO SD' signs all over your virtual yard, doesn't mean I'm not willing to have any conversations with you. It just means I don't particularly want to be chummy, like sending e-mails or chatting outside of what I consider a sort of business relationship. Shrugs If someone hates me, I tend to hate back. That's just the way I work.

Simmah Down Nah'

no signs on my yard, other than the pink flamingo. But if i went on a canadian website and posted general anti-canadian things i would get the same treatment. Granted your not blatent, but getting there.....

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be very interested to see what Canadians would say if you treated them the same way as I treat all of you. However, which country actually deserves it?

Silver_dragon87 said:
I would be very interested to see what Canadians would say if you treated them the same way as I treat all of you. However, which country actually deserves it?

The one in red perhaps?

View attachment 327

Attachments

• 3da4966de4503e429569f29428be194a.jpg
    3da4966de4503e429569f29428be194a.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 8
Valid, but that's not the way the countries are actually set up, and the blue states make up a tiny and insignificant percentage of your actual country. I'm sure we would gladly welcome the blue states to our country--at least in spirit, if the Machine poo-poos the idea.

Hey SD dont be talking to me all dirty..LOL i dont swing that way.
Anyways you are not worth wasting too much time on..just enough to say...you SUCK...lol ok i feel better

A little tip, Gal. If you ever want any respect, you should conduct yourself with a little more dignity.

Is that the pot calling the kettle black? Of course. I never said I expected to be treated with respect. :)

PS: no matter how much you may miraculously improve, to me you'll always be a whore and dumb as a post. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't stop trying.

****, you're not trying. That doesn't mean you shouldn't START trying then.

And a PS of my PS: try looking over your pathetically insubstantial posts; having errors in something that short is just sad.

Silver_dragon87 said:
Valid, but that's not the way the countries are actually set up, and the blue states make up a tiny and insignificant percentage of your actual country. I'm sure we would gladly welcome the blue states to our country--at least in spirit, if the Machine poo-poos the idea.

No it isnt the way the countries are set up....but is how many feel or would rather have it lately. So how is it fair to lump everyone in a country of such a large population into one category....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back