Oi, what's up with my avatar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK so this thread has been sittting here for a few days begging to be silenced and what do you do? YOU bring it back to lite. you are either mad that no one is talking about you anymore and you have a need to draw attention to yourself, OR you are just a massive drama queen who enjoys throwing shite around. GET OVER YOURSELF KID!!!!!

When you have a thread where folks are bashing ya, and it gets left for more than 48 hours YOU LET IT GO!!!! You don't act like a bay because no one wants to talk about you anymore and bring it back up with dumbass comments, you let it go allready. ANOTHER reason you are our resident dumbass at the moment

BTW at the moment you ARE giving canadians a bad name, better watch out or they will kick you out and send ya on south and we'll make dog food out of ya

tizz said:
OK so this thread has been sittting here for a few days begging to be silenced and what do you do? YOU bring it back to lite. you are either mad that no one is talking about you anymore and you have a need to draw attention to yourself, OR you are just a massive drama queen who enjoys throwing shite around. GET OVER YOURSELF KID!!!!!

When you have a thread where folks are bashing ya, and it gets left for more than 48 hours YOU LET IT GO!!!! You don't act like a bay because no one wants to talk about you anymore and bring it back up with dumbass comments, you let it go allready. ANOTHER reason you are our resident dumbass at the moment

BTW at the moment you ARE giving canadians a bad name, better watch out or they will kick you out and send ya on south and we'll make dog food out of ya
SAYS THE EXPERT..

Hey no, no one has ever set to bashig the crap out of me (and when the whore thread slowed I let the sucker die did I not?) That's not exactly the attention I go after

To answer you politely, someone replied and I didn't notice. I don't like leaving threads hanging.

To answer you as I really WISH to, saying what I actually thought when I read your post: **** off. You don't have the right to tell me where I MAY and MAY NOT post. If I have something to say, I don't care if the thread is three YEARS old. I am allowed to post whatever I want wherever I desire by the rules of this forum, so take your pointless chastisement, if you please, and shove it up your ass. Smiles sweetly

And furthermore, if you're so intent upon allowing this thread to 'pass away,' why the **** are YOU here?!

if you're so intent upon allowing this thread to 'pass away,' why the **** are YOU here?!
Uh because she was thinking outloud about herself again, thats why.

Exhibit A:
tizz said:

Forum whores tend to make comments like that to other people when they should really look at themselves first.

Silver_dragon87 said:
To answer you politely, someone replied and I didn't notice. I don't like leaving threads hanging.

To answer you as I really WISH to, saying what I actually thought when I read your post: **** off. You don't have the right to tell me where I MAY and MAY NOT post. If I have something to say, I don't care if the thread is three YEARS old. I am allowed to post whatever I want wherever I desire by the rules of this forum, so take your pointless chastisement, if you please, and shove it up your ass. Smiles sweetly

And furthermore, if you're so intent upon allowing this thread to 'pass away,' why the **** are YOU here?!

This has NOTHING to do with what you posted...its you signature...Dont disgrace Limp....thats my band and with you quoting them, just makes me sad

I may have any signature I wish. I care nothing for your precious limp bizkit (and I spare us all quips about your husband here); I simply enjoy the song. Not that it's any of your damn business. YOU being here makes me sad, so I guess we're even, aren't we?

Silver_dragon87 said:
I may have any signature I wish. I care nothing for your precious limp bizkit (and I spare us all quips about your husband here); I simply enjoy the song. Not that it's any of your damn business. YOU being here makes me sad, so I guess we're even, aren't we?

OMG It was a joke you now are joke. I do guess every person should be able to enjoy any music but knowing you like that interested me. And about the "quips" about my husband it is best to keep him outta your little snid bits cause ill raise some hell on that. Dont hate cause you have to masturbate...hahah ok that was corny and quoted from my little brother

Come on now. You should know by now that I am here because it is my new mission to abuse SD. No other reason really. I accept the fact that this is a stupid reason but hey, Why the **** not right? :p

You know i paid the 12 dollars actually 24 me and 8 ball to throw the undecided biatch into the box for 2 extra weeks...or whatever...what the hell happen there?

My goodness,Tizz has turned mean.Leave SD alone forum whore!!! :D
And Gray Gal relax,your husband may be cute but not cute enough to raise hell. :rolleyes:

Moron, you're one of the ones who's trying to force it on me. I never called myself a whore of any sort.

You're lost, I am not the one who called oyu an attention whore, that's MINE!! LOL

Attachments

• 32d329ae543ed3b47318d3c84760585c.gif
    32d329ae543ed3b47318d3c84760585c.gif
    15.2 KB · Views: 6
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back