Parents hate Slipknot.

Spyder said:
Dude, relax. Slipknot's not satanic. I've met Sid, he's anything but satanic. Anyway, just relax. Show them songs like Vermilion Pt. 2. They'll think differently.

Bla Bla Bla Bullshit Why u bablin? Slipknot suck ass.
Oh You where wrong About Limp Bizkit Shemales.

Shut up. You don't have to like them, but don't do **** like this, it'll only get you banned. And a suggestion, don't try to fight me, I'm a mod, & as of yet, no one has won an arguement against me.

You should ban that guy who posted right above you vash! What a jackass. Anyways, Slipknot is awesome, the lead singer Cory sings with great signiifigance, and the music they play is awesome, their drummer, their guitarist, theyre really awesome.

i dont really listen to slipknot so i cant say anything. only that just bc you dont like them doesnt mean that they are "sellouts" or "satanic" you just want them to be that way because you basicly dont like 'em.

Vash_the_Stampede said:
Shut up. You don't have to like them, but don't do **** like this, it'll only get you banned. And a suggestion, don't try to fight me, I'm a mod, & as of yet, no one has won an arguement against me.

woot go kambei...

ive only heard a few of their songs but yeah the ones my mum has heard shes said are crap...but then again she doesnt like any of my music, she says it all sounds like dying animals to her...hmmm oh well

ImTheOneThatFalls said:
Well...I'm being deprived from a Slipknot concert because my parents say Slipknot is satanic. Yea they maybe a bit satanic but they are taking this way over board. they dont understand that they dont mean anything they say in their lyrics. and my mom was telling me that Slipnot is linked to a murder in California well duh they were but those kids were really stupid for taking theier lyrics seriously.this isnt the first time they've done this to me. idk how they got word of this or anything. cause they are technology disabled. and **** like that omg.....im in florida right now and i've been argueing with them about this so i was just talking to my mom and she was like " just wait till you get to nj we are gunna talk" idk what to do...

WEL CRiSTiNA AS U ALREADY KNO MY MOTHER DOESNT HATE SLiPKNOT REMEMBER HOW i TOLD YOU i HAD WAiT AND BLEED ON iN MY HOUSE && i CAUGHT HER SiNGiNG ALONG TO iT LOL, YEA && i KNO THiS is OLD BUT i WAS JUS QUOTiNG

Back