pedafiles

Hmm, WTF is this thread supposed to be about? Kinda strange if ya ask me. Whats with the pedo poems anyway? Thinks me might stay away from this subject altogether.

CuteSubmissiveGuy said:
You're a piece of ****! I'd love to run into a pedophile someday I swear I'd teach you the meaning of pain. I don't give a rats ass about the person's history being abused, that's no excuse in the world to prey on innocent kids.

Lowlife scum sucking pissant!

Your screen name gives you such a totally frightening prescence. No, really it does. :rolleyes:

Just bend over and take it like a cute submissive boy.

builder said:
Your screen name gives you such a totally frightening prescence. No, really it does. :rolleyes:

Just bend over and take it like a cute submissive boy.
LOL @ that.

I don't think frightening is the right word. I think someone got touched by uncle nasty.

CuteSubmissiveGuy said:
You're a piece of ****! I'd love to run into a pedophile someday I swear I'd teach you the meaning of pain. I don't give a rats ass about the person's history being abused, that's no excuse in the world to prey on innocent kids.

Lowlife scum sucking pissant!
You're one funny little boy.Be a good cute little boy and submit to me,daddy is here to comfort you.Now, pull down your pants and bend over, this won't hurt....much.
What is pedophilia? It is sexual, or even just physical, relations between an adult and a child. What does society see pedophilia as, then? Society sees it as the rape of a child, as taking advantage of those who are innocent and defenseless. The fault of this view is obvious: children are very capable of consenting. They can say that they do want sexual activity or that they don't want sexual activity. Physical and sexual relations as they happen between adults and children, then, are not strictly limited to rape. They can engage in sexual activity that is consensual. Rape or forced sex is not the only conclusion that can happen when there is sex between an adult and child. Thus the relationship between a child and an adult is no more unjust or cruel or brutal, than any relationship between any two consenting adults. With this understanding, that there can be consent between an adult and a child in sexual matters, the great deal of logical and reasonable people will agree: that pedophilia, in this sense, is not wholly bad. And, what of relationship would exist between an adult and the child he was sexually active with? It would not be a relationship based on exploitation, or pressures, or otherwise cruel and vindictive behavior. No, such a relationship between a child and an adult would be based on the same principles that a relationship between any two consenting adults would be. The relationship would be an extension of one's own personal self; it would be poetry, it would be beauty, it would be kindness, affection, and a willingness to be open. By loving another person, we allow ourselves to push through and break boundaries that are otherwise unsuccumbing and intimidating. We cannot and should not treat a lover as something that makes us whole, but as an extension of our current self. This is the type of relationship that would exist between an adult and a child.

Pedophilia is a sexual attraction to PREPUBESCENT children. Prepubescent children do not have the capacity for consent to sex any more then they have the capacity for having sex.

Wolveslasher, I would love to show up at your door and slam your ****ing ear into the sidewalk you sick misguided pedo.

Jhony5 said:
Pedophilia is a sexual attraction to PREPUBESCENT children. Prepubescent children do not have the capacity for consent to sex any more then they have the capacity for having sex.

Wolveslasher, I would love to show up at your door and slam your ****ing ear into the sidewalk you sick misguided pedo.

Are you saying children are dumber than rodents.

Jhony5 said:

I would like to see you try. Your brains would be splattered all over the sidewalk
before you even showed up at my door.

hugo said:
Are you saying children are dumber than rodents.

WTF is that supposed to mean? Where in my post did I say "dumb"?

Apparently your lack of knowledge of the female anatomy is not limited to women, but also includes little girls. The psychology of prepubescent children does not allow them the cognitive ability to be aroused sexually. Physically, they have not the hormones or the other faculties to have sex for the purpose of pleasure.

I would like to see you try. Your brains would be splattered all over the sidewalk

Says the frail pedophile. I'm not gonna get into a threat war with the likes of you. I cannot believe you have actually attempted to create an argument FOR pedophilia. What else do you have to say to justify your urge to rape children? Please continue to incriminate yourself. I'm listening very intently.

wolvesslasher said:

How in the **** would you know he was out there if he didn't show up at your door first? Got surveillance cameras around your house? I bet they're used to watch the neighborhood kids skip, run, and play, you depraved animal.

Originally Posted by wolvesslasher
Thank heaven for little girls
for little girls get bigger every day!

they grow up in the most delightful way!

Those little eyes so helpless and appealing
one day will flash and send you crashin' thru the ceilin'

thank heaven for them all,
no matter where no matter who
for without them, what would old men do?

Thank heaven... thank heaven...
Thank heaven for little girls!

YO I am a new father...ma daughter is 3 months old...i recently viewed a primetime story on pedafiles..i swear to god if any sick ******* touches ma daughter in any way u can believe that u will see me on the news for murder...and not just any simple murder...no sir ..i will make sure the mother ****er noes who i am...and wen he goes to hell satan wouldnt noe how to torture him because of how bad i did...and i wold care if i go to jail...i would fuk anyone up...i just think thats sick ...and if i ever do meet one and find out he is one...i would fuk him up....i think they should have a group that is not tied to any government officials...that would do nothin but search and find these sick fukers and find out where they live and fuk them up...

YO I am a new father...ma daughter is 3 months old...i recently viewed a primetime story on pedafiles..i swear to god if any sick ******* touches ma daughter in any way u can believe that u will see me on the news for murder...and not just any simple murder...no sir ..i will make sure the mother ****er noes who i am...and wen he goes to hell satan wouldnt noe how to torture him because of how bad i did...and i wold care if i go to jail...i would fuk anyone up...i just think thats sick ...and if i ever do meet one and find out he is one...i would fuk him up....i think they should have a group that is not tied to any government officials...that would do nothin but search and find these sick fukers and find out where they live and fuk them up...

NEWDADDY said:

Kinda like this fella here?

http://Off Topic Forum.com/showthread.php?p=1017375#post1017375

kokorosenshi said:
you know what pisses me off:mad:
pedafiles,

WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH YOU TO **** OR RAPE A LITTLE KID!!!!!

how sick or desperate do you have to be to stick your, deceased piece of **** that you call a dick, in some kid,

their little kids, let them enjoy their lives while they still can

i dont give a damn if your daddy was abusive, and your momy didnt care or whatever bullshit happen to you. it is wrong on all levels. if you were here, and hurt one of my friends (i hang out with all ages), or raped them, i will kill you sooooo slooowly.

i'll get my dagger and shove it up your dick and let you know how it feels, cut it off and shove it down your throat, then let you hang from the ceiling from your balls,

look, i have had bad experiences in my childhood. ive been picked on, bullied, beat up, insulted, made fun of, insulted, and just about anything else you could think of. and yet, i have not done the same to other kids or peers. if anything, i'll stand up for them, and help them. and beat the **** out of the idiot that messed with them.

its a little too extreme, but i'll make them suffer before i kill them. so dont let me see or catch you doing anything inappropiate, cause i'll come after you like a pitbull, and once i got you, you are gone

and thats what pisses me off

I agree.

But I take it a step further. I propose that 80% of the population of the world should be gassed and killed.

[quote name='Beer O'Clock']I agree.

But I take it a step further. I propose that 80% of the population of the world should be gassed and killed.[/QUOTE]
Only if you promise to include yourself and all your buddies in that 80%

[quote name='Beer O'Clock']I agree.

But I take it a step further. I propose that 80% of the population of the world should be gassed and killed.[/QUOTE]

The known world? Or just he Middle East?

[quote name='Beer O'Clock']I have no problem with the Middle East, except for the terrorist state Israel.[/QUOTE]

Wow. You're going to dig up that old, withered horse and beat it some more?Let her rest.

Back