Person's Journal

yeah I meant like, you're trying to do thing A, and then thing B comes out instead, and thing B totally rocks your socks to your own surprise lol

So school was canceled today. Apparently, there was too much ice on the roads that it made it 'too dangerous'. I'm sorta glad they canceled it though...I got sick from yesterday =/

Yesterday I went to school under 20 degree weather (it's different here because we never get this type of temperature in Houston) and I didn't really take a big jacket. Just a light one...like a warm-up one. Well, I made a mistake. Some effing classrooms had the A/C blowing while others heater's didn't work. I suffered throughout most of the day but towards the end, the classes began to have heaters. Almost no one came to school though...it looked like a ghost town, and I guess most people didn't go because people had canceled the schools around our district and not ours. During lunch, I spoke to Cristal (even though I said I wasn't going to anymore). It's just hard to let go of someone that you've spoken with since like middle school. I spoke to my ex yesterday as well. She told me to stop complementing her...and then complemented me back lol. We also straightened out some more issues...and now, it should be smooth sailing from then on. Talking to each other physically will be inevitable soon enough (as she seems to be talking to me the same way she used to when we were going out). I think she doesn't feel the guilt anymore for what she believes she did to me. Hopefully though we become great friends as we used to be.

Person...signing off >.>
duuuuude i remember that. my friends and i ate outside in thirty degree weather! my ass was basically frozen. and it wasnt twenty quit exagerrating.:rolleyes: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's been a while since I've updated.
Any who, I've gone through some changes these past couple of days.
On Saturday, my friend, Cristal, invited me to the movies along with my neighbor. We decided to go so we went to her house or whatever and found out that my ex was there...
It was Cristal's plan to get us to talk all over again. Major Awkwardness! I swear we had never felt so awkward towards each other in the moments we knew each other. It had been more than a year since we had last spoken. Eventually, we came around and... talked. It felt so good. I had missed her so much and now we were on route to being friends. We went to the movies and the big deal. Watched "The Reaping", and came back home. Before we left, everyone hugged and said their good-byes. My neighbor then grabbed her and pushed her to me. She smiled and said "the hell with it!". We hugged. She didn't want to let go. It felt great. So great. I'm happy. My emo phase is over.
Now, we talk in school and everything. I think we can become best friends again. Anyways, thank you for your time.

-Person-

On Saturday, my friend, Cristal, invited me to the movies along with my neighbor. We decided to go so we went to her house or whatever and found out that my ex was there...
It was Cristal's plan to get us to talk all over again. Major Awkwardness! I swear we had never felt so awkward towards each other in the moments we knew each other. It had been more than a year since we had last spoken. Eventually, we came around and... talked. It felt so good. I had missed her so much and now we were on route to being friends. We went to the movies and the big deal. Watched "The Reaping", and came back home. Before we left, everyone hugged and said their good-byes. My neighbor then grabbed her and pushed her to me. She smiled and said "the hell with it!". We hugged. She didn't want to let go. It felt great. So great. I'm happy. My emo phase is over.
Now, we talk in school and everything. I think we can become best friends again. Anyways, thank you for your time.

-Person-
yaaaaaaaaaay:D thats great. now i need you to spread you happiness to my friend cynthia cuz shes been alll emo:[

-Person-

That's pretty cool if things turn out like that
:D

Yea!
Definitely the best thing ever to date.
I just can't believe my friend would actually do this xD

I love her now... hehehe

lol... I love Cristal... not my ex >.> but ANYWHO!
Everything is fine...except something myspace related (dun dun duuuuuun!)

Im apparently #5 on her (Vero's) top friends list while her BF is #11 >.>
wth!?
Either way... It flatters me =P

>.>
it's crazy... lol
we were exchanging glances in lunch while her b/f was there.
it was pretty sweet :D

I wouldn't say she still likes me and stuff. It's too early for that. We've only been talking for like a week only. Anywho, today we hanged out together. We went to some mock AP-exam or whatever. We were together throughout the whole day (even though her friends came along too). We caught up with each others stupidities and basically just had fun. Hopefully this is the start of us becoming best friends just like we used to be before all the issues went on.

I'm just glad that both of the guys I have competition with (her b/f and this other dude named William) are graduating this year. Next year could be my year... *shrugs* Oh well... we'll see lol

Back