Pictures of our members?

Well, Ms. Perenna, I am begining to wonder how superficial you are. At least he is brave enough to post his actual pic to be rated by an unbiased audience of hotornot.com and post the results. I do not see you doing this... Ms. Thang !!

phreakwars said:
Well, Ms. Perenna, I am begining to wonder how superficial you are. At least he is brave enough to post his actual pic to be rated by an unbiased audience of hotornot.com and post the results. I do not see you doing this... Ms. Thang !!

I was trying to pay the guy a compliment!

If both of you insist on reading the words "You are ever so slightly hot" as anything but, then .... I give up.

As for my picture, I am waiting for the right moment.

Anna Perenna said:
Stop fishing for compliments.

You are not even the tiniest bit ugly.

In fact, you're ever so slightly hot.

But Anna, I like fishing for compliments from you. I got a thing for Aussies. ;)

Outlaw2747 said:
But Anna, I like fishing for compliments from you. I got a thing for Aussies. ;)

You never fish, you just get them.

Because I have a thing for short, cute guys. :D

(Except for Tom Cruise)

Anna Perenna said:
You never fish, you just get them.

Because I have a thing for short, cute guys. :D

(Except for Tom Cruise)

Well my my...when I get my bonus I guess I know where I'm taking my lil "vacation" at. ;)

Ladies and gentlemen, we are witnessing a miracle of modern technology. Two wayward souls, adrift in ether finding one another. A love bred out of apathy and room service.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the Insanos.

RoyalOrleans said:
Ladies and gentlemen, we are witnessing a miracle of modern technology. Two wayward souls, adrift in ether finding one another. A love bred out of apathy and room service.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the Insanos.

Every great story deserves a narrator.

Oh Anna...

I've been patiently waiting but alas, you haven't and neither has anybody else, so I will...

Does anybody even recognize the name "Anna Perenna"? Anybody?

No Roman Mythology buffs out there I guess...(The Classics are ignored...)

The Roman goddess of the new year. Her festival was celebrated on March 15. The Romans gave various explanations to the origin or her name, amnis perennis ("eternal stream"): she was a river nymph; her name was derived from annis ("year"); she was a moon-goddess of the running year; also, she was equated with Anna, the sister of Dido, who was received in Latium by Aeneas, but drowned herself in a river. In the class-struggle between the patricians and plebeians she chose the side of the plebeians.

Also, it the name of a collectible plate manufacturer (Anna Perenna) of New York.

Anna-Perenna, Inc.
35 River St.
New Rochelle, NY 10801
914-633-3777
800-627-2550
914-633-8727 (Fax)
Manufactures and publishes limited edition figurines, sculpture and plates by artists such as P. Buckley Moss.

Personally, I visualize Anna Perenna in the Roman version ( a very HOMELY woman, (Perhaps just very bad drag?) but rather appropriate given our Anna's female/male dualities as relayed by Phreak, although the jury is still out on how he would know this for certain.)

http://www.wildwinds.com/coins/sear5/s0291.html

I'm ugly and proud. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder so when I behold myself, there is nothing cute about me. My face is on there for shits n giggles. Now if I didn't have the uniform on, my score would be alot lower than it is now. Then again, who really cares...

Here's a recent shot of me, Lethalfind. Last Christmas.

See how smart I am? My head is growing up through my hair. ;)

Back