Pictures of our members?

phreakwars said:
That's because the image is kind of distorted, try uploading a better version of it, like this one:
I don't see the difference. I need to cut out all of the background crap too.

phreakwars said:
Email me a better high resolution PIC and I'll do the crop/compress work for you in photoshop.
Is there any particular way I am supposed to make it high resolution, or are you just telling me to email you the original?

Me and my granddaughter Kandayce last year.
she's walking now. She can sign please and say eees.
She the sweetest kid on the planet!

sixes said:
Here is my stupid ass! ---> http://drivenmadness.tripod.com/id12.html

Thats cool you' re on hotornot Outlaw. I have one of my on that site. I don't have a high score though. Women always seem to go for men in the service. Then again ,what make us think only women vote?? mwhahahhah

Me being in the service wouldn't be the reason my friend as each picture is rated on its own and most are not looking for dates on that site. Plus I doubt every single swinging sausage on that site is in uniform. If a girl wants a guy in uniform she can go to www.armysingles.com for that.

Outlaw2747 said:
Me being in the service wouldn't be the reason my friend as each picture is rated on its own and most are not looking for dates on that site. Plus I doubt every single swinging sausage on that site is in uniform. If a girl wants a guy in uniform she can go to www.armysingles.com for that.

Ha ,I was just venting man. I have a low score ,and I know you don't. I hate you! lol

sixes said:
Ha ,I was just venting man. I have a low score ,and I know you don't. I hate you! lol

To be honest dude, I didn't think my score would be that high. As a matter of fact, the majority voted me as a 5. So I am nowhere near gorgeous or anything like that dude.

Outlaw2747 said:
Awwww Anna, you got my hopes up. :(

I have lost my sense of morale now.

Keep your hopes up, chicken.

I called my girl Nicole and she's going to pay you a visit in a few minutes.
;)

fullauto said:
Tori... You're so hot it hurts... don't change anything
Why thank you...Of-course, if you're looking for rep, I'll have to sread it around a little more first. ;)

ToriAllen said:
Why thank you...Of-course, if you're looking for rep, I'll have to sread it around a little more first. ;)

Not looking for rep.... just wanted to let ya know that you're Extremely cute

Back