Pictures of our members?

he does have big feet, when he was born, his feet BARELY fit on the card where they put the foot prints. He's 4 months old today.

Good for you.

I remember my boy at that age. He used to roll, rather than crawl.

I'd turn my back, and he was gone. I'd find him under the couch, picking lumps of fluff, and eating them.

He's not rolling yet or crawling... I'm not to freaked out by it. But yeah, when he starts being more mobile, I'll need more Zoloft ;) He's so fun, I just kiss him every minute of the waking day!!! :)

yeah, but you'll get over it.

My funniest memory at that age was going down to the chook run to get some eggs. The lad was riding my hip, and as we passed a shrub, his outstretched hand picked up a huge grasshopper.

I didn't realise what was happening, but the little tike started gritting his teeth, and moaning. He crushed that grasshopper, and wouldn't let go of it.

He wanted to eat it. I couldn't stop him. he managed to eat the head before I could get it off him.

Hunter gatherer. For sure.

my guy is a boob man, he ALWAYS has his hand down my shirt, or he's patting my boob.

He tried nursing from one of my friends the other day. :p He's already fascinated.

manicmonday said:
my guy is a boob man, he ALWAYS has his hand down my shirt, or he's patting my boob.

He tried nursing from one of my friends the other day. :p He's already fascinated.

Sounds like he knows which side his bread is buttered on.

It's cute when I see a kid riding the hip with his hand on the food source.

When I go camping, I take enough food for twice the time I'm going.

I have fridge fever. If I'm away from my fridge, I panic, and oversupply my needs.

Maybe I got weaned too early?

manicmonday said:
What a cute whittle baby. I want another baby...I trade you three michevious little brats for your cute little baby...
No, really. I love my kids but they grew out of that cute stage far to quickly. Enjoy it while it lasts, because around 18 months when he pulls all of the contents out of your fridge and makes a big gumbo on the floor, you will miss the days when your greatest worry was waking up in the middle of the night.

builder said:
Here's a recent shot of me, Lethalfind. Last Christmas.

See how smart I am? My head is growing up through my hair. ;)

Very Sexy and NO fish, don't worry about the hair thing. At least I don't think woman worry about it but I could be wrong, would hate to speak for all of womankind and be wrong...
Some of the men I think are the sexiest have no hair at all.

Cogito Ergo Sum said:
Oh Anna...

I've been patiently waiting but alas, you haven't and neither has anybody else, so I will...

Does anybody even recognize the name "Anna Perenna"? Anybody?

No Roman Mythology buffs out there I guess...(The Classics are ignored...)

The Roman goddess of the new year. Her festival was celebrated on March 15. The Romans gave various explanations to the origin or her name, amnis perennis ("eternal stream"): she was a river nymph; her name was derived from annis ("year"); she was a moon-goddess of the running year; also, she was equated with Anna, the sister of Dido, who was received in Latium by Aeneas, but drowned herself in a river. In the class-struggle between the patricians and plebeians she chose the side of the plebeians.

Also, it the name of a collectible plate manufacturer (Anna Perenna) of New York.

Anna-Perenna, Inc.
35 River St.
New Rochelle, NY 10801
914-633-3777
800-627-2550
914-633-8727 (Fax)
Manufactures and publishes limited edition figurines, sculpture and plates by artists such as P. Buckley Moss.

Personally, I visualize Anna Perenna in the Roman version ( a very HOMELY woman, (Perhaps just very bad drag?) but rather appropriate given our Anna's female/male dualities as relayed by Phreak, although the jury is still out on how he would know this for certain.)

http://www.wildwinds.com/coins/sear5/s0291.html

Looks like somebody took some special time out to look me up on google :)

Intrigued by my manufactured mystery, eh?

Oh, my powah.

Do you have a fixation with Anna, CES?

Is she your latest conquest?

Good luck ol' fella. You'll need it.

Oh, and try and be diplomatic.

Remember, we own the lower half of this planet.

We will turn the world upside down, even if it kills someone else. :D

Anna Perenna says "G'Day Mate" and posts this picture of herself on another site. I found it and put it here for you to see.

Although I really have some unanswered questions from this bad pic she did of herself.

1. Is your hair Black or Blond or ?

2. Are you a transsexual because I swear you look like a boy trying to look like a girl who is trying to still look somewhat like a boy? Are you covering your Adam's Apple for a reason? :eek:

Do tell!

Back